Rate This Thread - Knox Central...Panther time.....

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 12-31-2017, 01:14 AM
Water Boy
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
JayTiger is on a distinguished road
Default Knox Central...Panther time....
Knox Central is on 🔥. They are a solid sweetsixteen contender with a few improvements by Feb. Tournament time..Good luck Panthers..
Send a private message to JayTiger Add JayTiger to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 12-31-2017, 11:00 AM
Cheerleader
Liked 43 Times in 37 Posts
JerryGarcia is on a distinguished road
Guess we will see come regional tourney time. They seem to have difficult time winning the one that matters. Definitely have the talent thatís for sure.
Send a private message to JerryGarcia Add JerryGarcia to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 12:54 PM
Cheerleader
Liked 28 Times in 24 Posts
Leader is on a distinguished road
Last night mattered did it not ? Corbin fans are really upset to lose a game that didnít matter. Lol. I actually think they kept score to.
Send a private message to Leader Add Leader to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 01:00 PM
Statistician
Liked 41 Times in 33 Posts
AnswertheBell is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by JerryGarcia View Post
Guess we will see come regional tourney time. They seem to have difficult time winning the one that matters. Definitely have the talent thatís for sure.
You can say the same about Corbin canít you?
Send a private message to AnswertheBell Add AnswertheBell to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 01:13 PM
Equipment Manager
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Pussell Gut is on a distinguished road
Knox will choke just like always! Been a ton of talent come through there last 30 years and nothing to show for it.
Send a private message to Pussell Gut Add Pussell Gut to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 03:12 PM
Cheerleader
No actually Corbin has won region in the last 50 years
Send a private message to JerryGarcia Add JerryGarcia to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 03:15 PM
Cheerleader
And for the record Iím not a Corbin fan. My squad is the reigning champ
Old 12-31-2017, 08:56 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 2,658 Times in 2,071 Posts
pjdoug will become famous soon enough
overrated.
Old 01-01-2018, 12:41 AM
Water Boy
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
JayTiger is on a distinguished road
I'm not being rude in no ways but it's all about Knox is post to choke in big games...
1. I quote if any of these big Corbin rebound fans can remeber when their coach was a senior at Corbin n Billy hicks was the coach n predicted to win region n possibly a contender for the state...If quote correctly Jackson County took them to 4 overtimes n beat Corbin in the first round packing their bags early n I don't think if I recall correct Corbin has been known to choke in many different styles of games also...they all do it's just nature for some teams to fold n some will fly high but the main key is just QUIT making excuses n man up..
Send a private message to JayTiger Add JayTiger to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 12:04 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 2,444 Times in 1,737 Posts
E's Army is on a distinguished road
When is the last time Knox Central won the region?
Send a private message to E's Army Add E's Army to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 12:17 PM
Asst. Coach

Liked 516 Times in 363 Posts
OldJacket is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by E's Army View Post
1970 I think
I am betting most of the posters on here werenít born yet...
Old 01-01-2018, 01:11 PM
2nd String
Liked 149 Times in 121 Posts
PRIDE101 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by E's Army View Post
If winning this years region had anything to do with how many regions you had won I would be concerned. However, when we beat one of the top teams in the region by double digits , I feel much better. Especially in how this Corbin team responded to the game when things didn't go their way. So, you can remember the past, because all have lost some when they should have won, we will play for the future.
Send a private message to PRIDE101 Add PRIDE101 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 02:22 PM
Cheerleader
Liked 28 Times in 24 Posts
Leader is on a distinguished road
I love watching Knox play. Corbin was out played, out coached and the refs couldnít bail them out. I couldnít believe how the the corbin fans acted. Andrew Taylorís parents was running up and down the sideline yelling at the refs. Never seen anything like it. Iíve heard about it but never seen it. Hate it for the kid.
Send a private message to Leader Add Leader to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 06:59 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 2,444 Times in 1,737 Posts
E's Army is on a distinguished road
Those who fail to acknowledge the past are doomed to repeat if.
Send a private message to E's Army Add E's Army to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 09:14 AM
Statistician
Liked 29 Times in 22 Posts
ProudPanther is on a distinguished road
I think it's unfair to talk about past Knox teams failures when referring to this team. Last year they didn't "choke" just outplayed by a really good team. That happens. This coach and these players aren't responsible for the 70's, 80's, 90's, 00's and 10's.... let them stand on their own.
Send a private message to ProudPanther Add ProudPanther to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 10:37 AM
Cheerleader
Liked 75 Times in 58 Posts
The Outsider is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by PRIDE101 View Post
If winning this years region had anything to do with how many regions you had won I would be concerned. However, when we beat one of the top teams in the region by double digits , I feel much better. Especially in how this Corbin team responded to the game when things didn't go their way. So, you can remember the past, because all have lost some when they should have won, we will play for the future.
I like what Coach Patterson has to say and he may be exactly what KC needs to get over the hurdle and win the region.

I'm a Corbin fan, but you're right, they didn't respond the way they should have. Coach P still has time though to correct things and he will have a different game plan I'm sure if they meet in the region. Only time will tell if that will be enough to beat this very good KC team though.
Send a private message to The Outsider Add The Outsider to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Boys Basketball