Rate This Thread - 64SUR 13th Regions 2018 Ranking.


Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-31-2017, 02:47 PM
64SUR's Avatar
64SUR 64SUR is offline
All BlueGrass Rivals

Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 20,781
Likes: 3,381
Liked 3,810 Times in 2,786 Posts
64SUR will become famous soon enough
Default 64SUR 13th Regions 2018 Ranking
1. Knox County Central 12-1 ( Team to beat ( seriously)
2. Harlan County 12-1
3. Corbin 8-3
4. South Laurel 9-2
5. North Laurel 11-2 ( most improved team in region )
6. Jackson County 8-3
7. Clay County 8-7
8. Bell Co 7-3
9.Lynn Camp 10-1
10.Whitley County 5-8

Bubble team ( Williamsburg)

Like to see everybody else top 10
Send a private message to 64SUR Add 64SUR to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

  #2  
Old 12-31-2017, 03:00 PM
HCS HCS is offline
Starter
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,153
Likes: 90
Liked 188 Times in 152 Posts
HCS is on a distinguished road
Default
Knox
Corbin
HCHS
South
North
Jackson (I'd say Jackson is the most improved team; North was pretty good last year - beat both Corbin and South)
Clay
Bell
Lynn Camp
Whitley
Send a private message to HCS Add HCS to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-31-2017, 03:48 PM
Granny Bear's Avatar
Granny Bear Granny Bear is offline
BGR Staff



Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: "In the deep dark hills....."
Posts: 16,234
Likes: 6,689
Liked 5,724 Times in 3,620 Posts
Granny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the rough
Default
You two are almost identical. Afraid I must agree!!

BUT, this region is wide open. I mean how many out of the top ten would be able to make it.....6??
__________________
Send a private message to Granny Bear Add Granny Bear to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-31-2017, 07:21 PM
KYHoopsFan71 KYHoopsFan71 is offline
Statistician
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 191
Likes: 2
Liked 15 Times in 13 Posts
KYHoopsFan71 is on a distinguished road
Default
pretty much along the lines I would put rank them. I would consider placing Lynn Camp and Jackson county a bit higher.

Whitley county, minus injuries, could be the scariest 5-8 team out there. Not a team I'd want to face in a District tournament elimination game.
Likes: (1)
Granny Bear (12-31-2017)
Send a private message to KYHoopsFan71 Add KYHoopsFan71 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-31-2017, 10:31 PM
JerryGarcia JerryGarcia is offline
Cheerleader
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 367
Likes: 74
Liked 61 Times in 52 Posts
JerryGarcia is on a distinguished road
Default
1-Knox-Most Talent
2- Harlan Co.-Best Coach
3-Corbin-Best player
4-S.Laurel
5-N.Laurel
6-Jackson
7-Lynn Camp-Could upset
8-Clay
9-Bell
10- Whitley
Send a private message to JerryGarcia Add JerryGarcia to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-31-2017, 10:59 PM
Mountain Mountain is offline
2nd String
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 755
Likes: 19
Liked 95 Times in 69 Posts
Mountain is on a distinguished road
Default
Knox is very talented, they have had the talent to win the 13th the past several years in my opinion.
Likes: (1)
64SUR (12-31-2017)
Send a private message to Mountain Add Mountain to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-07-2018, 08:48 AM
64SUR's Avatar
64SUR 64SUR is offline
All BlueGrass Rivals

Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 20,781
Likes: 3,381
Liked 3,810 Times in 2,786 Posts
64SUR will become famous soon enough
Default
Originally Posted by 64SUR View Post
1. Knox County Central 12-1 ( Team to beat ( seriously)
2. Harlan County 12-1
3. Corbin 8-3
4. South Laurel 9-2
5. North Laurel 11-2 ( most improved team in region )
6. Jackson County 8-3
7. Clay County 8-7
8. Bell Co 7-3
9.Lynn Camp 10-1
10.Whitley County 5-8

Bubble team ( Williamsburg)
Like to see everybody else top 10
01-08-18 New Ranking

1. Knox Central 13-1
2. Harlan County 13-1 ( big game Tuesday night against south Laurel)
3. Corbin 11-3 ( big win against Pendleton County )
4. North Laurel 13-2 ( moving up quick )
5. South Laurel (10-3 )
6. Jackson County ( 9-4)
7. Lynn Camp ( 10-1 )
8. Bell County ( 9-3 )
9. Clay County 9-9
10. Barbourville 7-7


Send a private message to 64SUR Add 64SUR to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-07-2018, 09:46 AM
TheColonel TheColonel is offline
Statistician
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 109
Likes: 2
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
TheColonel is on a distinguished road
Default
Have to go ;
1. Knox
2. HC
3. North
4. Corbin
5. South
6. Jackson
7. Lynn Camp
8. Bell Co
9. Clay Co
10. Whitley
Send a private message to TheColonel Add TheColonel to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-07-2018, 01:53 PM
hchs fan hchs fan is offline
Starter
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,191
Likes: 60
Liked 42 Times in 35 Posts
hchs fan is on a distinguished road
Default
HCHS FAN 13th Regions 2018 Ranking

1. Knox County Central 13-2 ( Team to beat ( seriously)
2. Corbin 11-3
3. Harlan County 13-1
4. North Laurel 13-2 ( most improved team in region )
5. South Laurel 10-3
6. Jackson County 9-4
7. Lynn Camp 10-1
8. Bell Co 9-3
9.Clay County 9-9
10. Middlesboro 7-7
Bubble team ( Williamsburg)
Send a private message to hchs fan Add hchs fan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-07-2018, 02:38 PM
HCS HCS is offline
Starter
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,153
Likes: 90
Liked 188 Times in 152 Posts
HCS is on a distinguished road
Default
I think HCHSfan is copying from 64 SUR.

After seeing Jackson County play Saturday, I feel even more confident Jackson is the most improved team. They were 14-17 last year and 9-4 this year. North won 24 games last year. They may be improved, but last year's team was pretty good with Broughton. I think the fact they didn't regress after losing a player like that is a big statement for this year's team.
Likes: (1)
hchs fan (01-07-2018)
Send a private message to HCS Add HCS to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01-07-2018, 02:39 PM
hchs fan hchs fan is offline
Starter
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,191
Likes: 60
Liked 42 Times in 35 Posts
hchs fan is on a distinguished road
Default
yeah agree with that HCS teams are improving in 13th region
Send a private message to hchs fan Add hchs fan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-07-2018, 03:42 PM
DillardC DillardC is offline
Water Boy
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 19
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
DillardC is on a distinguished road
Default
Until someone knocks off Richie and the Tigers....Clay County is the team to beat
Send a private message to DillardC Add DillardC to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-07-2018, 08:31 PM
pjdoug's Avatar
pjdoug pjdoug is offline
All BlueGrass Rivals

Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 15,482
Likes: 7,439
Liked 2,816 Times in 2,212 Posts
pjdoug will become famous soon enough
Default
Originally Posted by KYHoopsFan71 View Post
pretty much along the lines I would put rank them. I would consider placing Lynn Camp and Jackson county a bit higher.

Whitley county, minus injuries, could be the scariest 5-8 team out there. Not a team I'd want to face in a District tournament elimination game.
Go Colonels!
__________________
Send a private message to pjdoug Add pjdoug to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-07-2018, 08:33 PM
pjdoug's Avatar
pjdoug pjdoug is offline
All BlueGrass Rivals

Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 15,482
Likes: 7,439
Liked 2,816 Times in 2,212 Posts
pjdoug will become famous soon enough
Default
Corbin is the team to beat
__________________
Send a private message to pjdoug Add pjdoug to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-07-2018, 09:07 PM
PRIDE101 PRIDE101 is offline
2nd String
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Promise land
Posts: 881
Likes: 22
Liked 163 Times in 130 Posts
PRIDE101 is on a distinguished road
Default
Knox County did that PJ.
Send a private message to PRIDE101 Add PRIDE101 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-08-2018, 08:04 AM
ProudPanther ProudPanther is offline
Statistician
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 201
Likes: 4
Liked 39 Times in 30 Posts
ProudPanther is on a distinguished road
Default
1. Knox - They'll end the dry spell
2. Harlan County - far better then I thought
3. Corbin - best player, best coach - could easily be #1 or #2
4. North Laurel - impressive win over Clay
5. South Laurel - Again, could be higher
6. Jackson county - the surprise team of the year
7. Clay County - solid not spectacular
8. Bell County - don't know much about them
9. Lynn Camp- wish they would schedule better so we could really tell
10. Whitley - I have to think they Colonels will bounce back, too much talent.
Send a private message to ProudPanther Add ProudPanther to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-08-2018, 10:05 PM
pjdoug's Avatar
pjdoug pjdoug is offline
All BlueGrass Rivals

Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 15,482
Likes: 7,439
Liked 2,816 Times in 2,212 Posts
pjdoug will become famous soon enough
Default
Originally Posted by PRIDE101 View Post
Knox County did that PJ.
Will they when it counts?
__________________
Send a private message to pjdoug Add pjdoug to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-09-2018, 08:20 PM
KYHoopsFan71 KYHoopsFan71 is offline
Statistician
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 191
Likes: 2
Liked 15 Times in 13 Posts
KYHoopsFan71 is on a distinguished road
Default
My top five

1. Knox Central
2. Corbin
3. Harlan county
4. SL
5. NL

South completely owned the Jags back in December, hard to rank North over South.

I dropped Harlan co a spot after watching SL take an early lead tonight against the black bears, and never relinquish it.

Should be a GREAT 13th region tournament. Knox central is my favorite, but any of the other teams in the top 4 can get hot and do major damage.
Send a private message to KYHoopsFan71 Add KYHoopsFan71 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-09-2018, 08:30 PM
64SUR's Avatar
64SUR 64SUR is offline
All BlueGrass Rivals

Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 20,781
Likes: 3,381
Liked 3,810 Times in 2,786 Posts
64SUR will become famous soon enough
Default
Originally Posted by KYHoopsFan71 View Post
My top five

1. Knox Central
2. Corbin
3. Harlan county
4. SL
5. NL

South completely owned the Jags back in December, hard to rank North over South.

I dropped Harlan co a spot after watching SL take an early lead tonight against the black bears, and never relinquish it.

Should be a GREAT 13th region tournament. Knox central is my favorite, but any of the other teams in the top 4 can get hot and do major damage.
Shouldnít the south win tonight bump south pass Harlan County, south did win by 11 and led by as many as 15
Send a private message to 64SUR Add 64SUR to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01-09-2018, 08:38 PM
KYHoopsFan71 KYHoopsFan71 is offline
Statistician
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 191
Likes: 2
Liked 15 Times in 13 Posts
KYHoopsFan71 is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by 64SUR View Post
Shouldnít the south win tonight bump south pass Harlan County, south did win by 11 and led by as many as 15

Maybe tied at 3rd?

Honestly, after Knox Central there are several teams that are going to stay in the pack. Corbin travels to SL and Harlan county later in the month. That should be interesting. South, on the other hand, only has one regional/district away game on the remaining schedule (Williamsburg).

Any word on where the 50th district tournament is?
Send a private message to KYHoopsFan71 Add KYHoopsFan71 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 01-09-2018, 09:19 PM
Jaguarhoundbird Jaguarhoundbird is offline
Cheerleader
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 306
Likes: 0
Liked 72 Times in 54 Posts
Jaguarhoundbird is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by KYHoopsFan71 View Post
Maybe tied at 3rd?

Honestly, after Knox Central there are several teams that are going to stay in the pack. Corbin travels to SL and Harlan county later in the month. That should be interesting. South, on the other hand, only has one regional/district away game on the remaining schedule (Williamsburg).

Any word on where the 50th district tournament is?
50th tournament is at Corbin.
Send a private message to Jaguarhoundbird Add Jaguarhoundbird to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 01-09-2018, 09:22 PM
Leader Leader is offline
Cheerleader
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 414
Likes: 2
Liked 36 Times in 30 Posts
Leader is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by Jaguarhoundbird View Post
50th tournament is at Corbin.
Corbin a big favorite in that one.
Send a private message to Leader Add Leader to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02-03-2018, 01:20 PM
64SUR's Avatar
64SUR 64SUR is offline
All BlueGrass Rivals

Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 20,781
Likes: 3,381
Liked 3,810 Times in 2,786 Posts
64SUR will become famous soon enough
Default
Originally Posted by 64SUR View Post
01-08-18 New Ranking

1. Knox Central 13-1
2. Harlan County 13-1 ( big game Tuesday night against south Laurel)
3. Corbin 11-3 ( big win against Pendleton County )
4. North Laurel 13-2 ( moving up quick )
5. South Laurel (10-3 )
6. Jackson County ( 9-4)
7. Lynn Camp ( 10-1 )
8. Bell County ( 9-3 )
9. Clay County 9-9
10. Barbourville 7-7

02-03-18 New Update ranking 13th region

1. Corbin 17-4 ( play mercer County tonight )
2. Knox Central 19-4 ( four road loses this year, lost to Wayne County hurt,play Tateís Creek tonight)
3. South Laurel 16-5 ( tough scheduling making south a contender, Next game Henry Clay)
4. North Laurel 19-4 ( Final four team ( play Belfry tonight )
5. Harlan County 17-5 ( play Pikeville tonight )
6. Jackson County 14-8 ( beat Clay County @ Clay lastnight)
8, Bell County 15-5 ( still havenít seen them play this year)
9. Lynn Camp 18-3 ( play Knox next week )
10. Clay County 12-12 ( Should make Regional giving them a 64% chances)


Send a private message to 64SUR Add 64SUR to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02-03-2018, 02:48 PM
walterwhite's Avatar
walterwhite walterwhite is offline
Asst. Coach
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,595
Likes: 326
Liked 602 Times in 385 Posts
walterwhite will become famous soon enough
Default
Jackson County won in McKee last night.
Send a private message to walterwhite Add walterwhite to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 02-10-2018, 09:32 PM
64SUR's Avatar
64SUR 64SUR is offline
All BlueGrass Rivals

Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 20,781
Likes: 3,381
Liked 3,810 Times in 2,786 Posts
64SUR will become famous soon enough
Default
Originally Posted by 64SUR View Post
02-03-18 New Update ranking 13th region

1. Corbin 17-4 ( play mercer County tonight )
2. Knox Central 19-4 ( four road loses this year, lost to Wayne County hurt,play Tateís Creek tonight)
3. South Laurel 16-5 ( tough scheduling making south a contender, Next game Henry Clay)
4. North Laurel 19-4 ( Final four team ( play Belfry tonight )
5. Harlan County 17-5 ( play Pikeville tonight )
6. Jackson County 14-8 ( beat Clay County @ Clay lastnight)
8, Bell County 15-5 ( still havenít seen them play this year)
9. Lynn Camp 18-3 ( play Knox next week )
10. Clay County 12-12 ( Should make Regional giving them a 64% chances)

New ranking 02-10-18

1. Knox County Central ( Iím not picking yíall to win it just yet )
2. South Laurel..( Coach Davis is my next door neighbor, So looked out Itís Time
3. North Laurel ( big win over Corbin and they are hot,hot )
4. Corbin ( need bailey rice on the floor big body, get better big guy quick)
5. Harlan County
6. Jackson County
7. Lynn Camp
8. Bell County
9. Clay County
10. Williamsburg
Likes: (2)
hchs fan (02-10-2018), Leonards_loser (02-11-2018)
Send a private message to 64SUR Add 64SUR to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 02-10-2018, 11:40 PM
RealJokersWild24 RealJokersWild24 is offline
Statistician
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Deep in the heart of Texas
Posts: 298
Likes: 125
Liked 55 Times in 40 Posts
RealJokersWild24 is on a distinguished road
Default
1. Knox Central
2. Corbin
3. South Laurel
4. North Laurel
5. Harlan County
6. Jackson County
7. Lynn Camp
8. Bell County
9. Williamsburg
10. Clay County
Send a private message to RealJokersWild24 Add RealJokersWild24 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 02-11-2018, 10:02 AM
ky playmaker ky playmaker is offline
Head Coach
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,124
Likes: 97
Liked 364 Times in 285 Posts
ky playmaker is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by RealJokersWild24 View Post
1. Knox Central
2. Corbin
3. South Laurel
4. North Laurel
5. Harlan County
6. Jackson County
7. Lynn Camp
8. Bell County
9. Williamsburg
10. Clay County
The top 4 have separated themselves but 5-8 can beat u if u donít come to play. The difference in the top 4 is just who ever plays well that night. Wouldnít surprise me if any of those 4 win region. Gonna be fun
Likes: (1)
RealJokersWild24 (02-11-2018)
Send a private message to ky playmaker Add ky playmaker to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 02-11-2018, 10:48 AM
TheColonel TheColonel is offline
Statistician
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 109
Likes: 2
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
TheColonel is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by 64SUR View Post
New ranking 02-10-18

1. Knox County Central ( Iím not picking yíall to win it just yet )
2. South Laurel..( Coach Davis is my next door neighbor, So looked out Itís Time
3. North Laurel ( big win over Corbin and they are hot,hot )
4. Corbin ( need bailey rice on the floor big body, get better big guy quick)
5. Harlan County
6. Jackson County
7. Lynn Camp
8. Bell County
9. Clay County
10. Williamsburg
I have not seen any rankings better than this one. What is sad is the Colonels canít make it. I do know they are better than Williamsburg. But with records I get it.
Send a private message to TheColonel Add TheColonel to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 02-11-2018, 11:40 AM
Jaguarhoundbird Jaguarhoundbird is offline
Cheerleader
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 306
Likes: 0
Liked 72 Times in 54 Posts
Jaguarhoundbird is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by 64SUR View Post
New ranking 02-10-18

1. Knox County Central ( I’m not picking y’all to win it just yet )
2. South Laurel..( Coach Davis is my next door neighbor, So looked out It’s Time
3. North Laurel ( big win over Corbin and they are hot,hot )
4. Corbin ( need bailey rice on the floor big body, get better big guy quick)
5. Harlan County
6. Jackson County
7. Lynn Camp
8. Bell County
9. Clay County
10. Williamsburg
.
Send a private message to Jaguarhoundbird Add Jaguarhoundbird to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 02-11-2018, 12:06 PM
E's Army E's Army is offline
All BlueGrass Rivals

Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 14,358
Likes: 466
Liked 2,491 Times in 1,771 Posts
E's Army is on a distinguished road
Default
Top 6 are all pretty good.
Send a private message to E's Army Add E's Army to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Reply

  BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Boys Basketball

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -9. The time now is 11:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.