Rate This Thread - Hang on Geraldo, We're About to Get Us a Chain Gang.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 01-29-2018, 11:24 PM
Hall of Fame

Location: Down on Mainstreet but thinking of Going to Katmandu
Liked 1,389 Times in 970 Posts
Bob Seger has a spectacular aura aboutBob Seger has a spectacular aura about
Default Hang on Geraldo, We're About to Get Us a Chain Gang
Shakin the bush boss!!
Shakin the bush!!

Looks like the list of them good ole boys and girls that's gonna be swingin the ole reap hook are:

7.Terry Mcauliffe
6.Rod Rosenstein
5.Loretta Lynch
4.Hillary Clinton
3.James Comey
2.Andrew McCabe

1.Barack Obama

Feel free to add to the list of who your favorite convict is that you would like to see weed eating your highway.

Aint nobody can eat 50 eggs, Hey Geraldo, we'll see!!
Send a private message to Bob Seger Add Bob Seger to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 01-30-2018, 01:02 AM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 999 Times in 834 Posts
TheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the rough
And the thing is, I could never reconcile one glaring inconsistency with regard to Ol Hill's campaign demeanor. She was never one tiny little bit concerned about the email/illegal server investigation. Why? Because she already knew the outcome. Lisa Page text to Peter Strzok, "It's a real profile in couragw [sic], since she knows no charges will be brought."

No wonder she seemed so confident and care free. I knew nobody under that kind of pressure and/or jeopardy could fake it that well. I mean, the combined might of the FBI? Innocent or not, any normal person would have been terrified.
Old 01-30-2018, 08:43 AM
BGR Staff

Liked 5,940 Times in 3,766 Posts
Granny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the rough
And reading the excerpt from Bannon's book at the Grammys???

What a pitiful attempt to remain relevant.
Old 01-30-2018, 10:52 AM
Statistician
Liked 19 Times in 14 Posts
Ballmom1 is on a distinguished road
^What a pitiful Grammy or so I've heard. I didn't watch.

What we have here is a failure to communicate.
Bob Seger (01-30-2018)
Send a private message to Ballmom1 Add Ballmom1 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 11:59 AM
Hall of Fame

Location: Down on Mainstreet but thinking of Going to Katmandu
Liked 1,389 Times in 970 Posts
Bob Seger has a spectacular aura aboutBob Seger has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Ballmom1 View Post
^What a pitiful Grammy or so I've heard. I didn't watch.

What we have here is a failure to communicate.
Personally , I think she has earned a night in the box.
Send a private message to Bob Seger Add Bob Seger to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 01:34 PM
Scout Team
Liked 138 Times in 112 Posts
Motley is on a distinguished road
Flynn, Manafort, Gates, and Papadopoulos sure could use the help I'm sure.
Send a private message to Motley Add Motley to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 03:40 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 999 Times in 834 Posts
TheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Motley View Post
Flynn, Manafort, Gates, and Papadopoulos sure could use the help I'm sure.

Flynn was framed by Obama surrogates DURING the Obama Presidency. Surrogates who lied to get FISA permission to spy on the Trump Campaign. * (See MEMO) Then federal laws were breached in order to 'leak' the transcript of the classified phone conversation which ultimately led to General Flynn's resignation, to the media.

Even then, the only thing they could come up with was a manufactured charge of lying to the FBI. A charge of which probably not one person on this board could escape if he were interrogated by the FBI. Even if that interrogation was based on his Pastor's sermon last Sunday.

If you're a Hillary fan like you, the charges against Manafort, and Gates' for money laundering, years before the campaign, might add drama for the similarly desperate. Manafort and Gates had done their due diligence to cross any legal 'T's' back when the business dealings cited, and upon which the charges were brought, actually occurred. But the charges are again very likely based on obvious speculations that will be dispelled as soon as the facts come to light.

Bringing up Papadopoulos shows the desperate nature of the cloud under which the so-called Russia Probe operates. Nobody is going to ask an obscure campaign volunteer to set up clandestine meetings for DJT with the Russians. Conversely to hear the Dems tell it, Trump's financial dealings are so interfaced with Alfa Bank that his whole empire would crash if they pulled their support. So if the tie that binds are the financial records, where's the problem in producing the evidence? And why then base the case of the century, on an absolute nobody supposedly entrusted to carry out such history making clandestiney? But noooo, it's much more effective to bring the full force and fury of the FBI against a nobody stricken with terminal 'deer in the headlight' look, and who has little or no means to fight back. That's something the media can really run with!
Old 02-17-2018, 06:51 PM
Suspended
Liked 1,433 Times in 1,396 Posts
The Urban Sombrero has a little shameless behaviour in the past
⬆️ Yes, weíll see, day crooners, though night still be coming.

But, who will save Melania? Surely not the FBIís fault that the tweeting donís appetite for strange matches his personal lawyers abilities to forge settlements. Eh, maybe Bill and Don can co-write (well with a ghost writer for don) a book on handling a scorned bride.

Weíll see. The fat lady ainít singing. You crooners donít know much about the scaffolding of many tentacled investigations. Not surprising.
Send a private message to The Urban Sombrero Add The Urban Sombrero to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 07:41 PM
BGR Staff

Granny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by The Urban Sombrero View Post
⬆️ Yes, weíll see, day crooners, though night still be coming.

But, who will save Melania? Surely not the FBIís fault that the tweeting donís appetite for strange matches his personal lawyers abilities to forge settlements. Eh, maybe Bill and Don can co-write (well with a ghost writer for don) a book on handling a scorned bride.

Weíll see. The fat lady ainít singing. You crooners donít know much about the scaffolding of many tentacled investigations. Not surprising.

If you can't post on topic and without personal jabs, please refrain from commenting.
Old 02-17-2018, 08:15 PM
Suspended
Liked 1,433 Times in 1,396 Posts
The Urban Sombrero has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Originally Posted by Granny Bear View Post
If you can't post on topic and without personal jabs, please refrain from commenting.
I would simply ask you not allow personal rancor or favor to color your censure.
Send a private message to The Urban Sombrero Add The Urban Sombrero to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 08:28 PM
BGR Staff

And I would simply ask you to abide by the rules already set forth for the forum, and not allude to my being biased.

As Stardust has already told you, personal jabs and insults are not going to be tolerated.

Just stay on topic.

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Off Topic » Politics and Current Events