Rate This Thread - Knott Co. Central 70 - Perry Co. Central 43 (14th Region Semis).

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 03-05-2018, 11:54 PM
Starter
Liked 141 Times in 109 Posts
Stlcardsfan is on a distinguished road
Default Knott Co. Central 70 - Perry Co. Central 43 (14th Region Semis)
Never in doubt. Patriots dominate. Knott v. Estill for a trip to Rupp.
fatpatfan (03-06-2018), zaga_fan (03-06-2018)
Send a private message to Stlcardsfan Add Stlcardsfan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 03-05-2018, 11:56 PM
Cheerleader
Liked 37 Times in 35 Posts
Rainingthrees is on a distinguished road
Wowza!
fatpatfan (03-06-2018)
Send a private message to Rainingthrees Add Rainingthrees to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 12:01 AM
Equipment Manager
Liked 18 Times in 14 Posts
griffman is on a distinguished road
Blowout from the tip
fatpatfan (03-06-2018)
Send a private message to griffman Add griffman to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 12:01 AM
Starter
Liked 117 Times in 96 Posts
basketball101 is on a distinguished road
Knott is just the better team
fatpatfan (03-06-2018)
Send a private message to basketball101 Add basketball101 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 12:40 AM
Admin-a-hater

Liked 2,780 Times in 1,933 Posts
zaga_fan will become famous soon enough
Perry played terrible but Knott really just had their number tonight. Owned the boards and played defense like champions.
fatpatfan (03-06-2018)
Send a private message to zaga_fan Add zaga_fan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 12:42 AM
Starter
Liked 67 Times in 46 Posts
Crazy Horse is on a distinguished road
Knott Co is a team on a mission
fatpatfan (03-06-2018)
Send a private message to Crazy Horse Add Crazy Horse to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 01:49 AM
Hall of Fame

Liked 813 Times in 609 Posts
bac2369 is on a distinguished road
Thatís Cordia loss in the district title game woke this Knott County team up.

Knott played a **** of a game. If you want to beat Knott u can not get down 6 or 8 points or your going to be run out of the building early.
Send a private message to bac2369 Add bac2369 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 02:18 AM
Admin-a-hater

I don't want to put a damper on Knotts huge statement tonight, but I figure I'll address the incident in the second half.

Jacob Woolum was involved in a scuffle with a Knott Central player where he took him to the ground and punches were thrown. They ran into some fans and things got out of hand. The refs did not know who was involved from KCC because of the confusion of trying to break everything up and they ejected no one, but wrote it up as an incident and the video will go to KHSAA for review.
Send a private message to zaga_fan Add zaga_fan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 02:28 AM
Starter
Zaga - who took whom down?
skydiver1 (03-06-2018)
Send a private message to Stlcardsfan Add Stlcardsfan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 02:30 AM
Starter
The video I saw live was inconclusive for me to tell, or so I felt.
Old 03-06-2018, 04:11 AM
2nd String
Liked 114 Times in 100 Posts
hitter is on a distinguished road
#25 from knott and #33 from perry had been going at it all night. Elbows were thrown pushing back and forth and one of the officials had a meeting with both of them but the refs let it get out of had and that's when the fight broke out. Both players should have been ejected
Send a private message to hitter Add hitter to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 09:34 AM
Cheerleader
Liked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Patriot_Fan2180 is on a distinguished road
Only thing I seen on tv was the perry player wrapping knott player up and slinging him around in a circle to the ground then a crowd went in to break them up and you couldn't see anything.
Send a private message to Patriot_Fan2180 Add Patriot_Fan2180 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 10:19 AM
Admin-a-hater

Originally Posted by Stlcardsfan View Post
Zaga - who took whom down?
From what I saw, Woolum hit a pretty stiff German Suplex when they came down...
The kids rolled around and had a decent scrap.

I had a pretty good look at it from courtside.
hoopsdude20 (03-06-2018)
Old 03-06-2018, 10:23 AM
Admin-a-hater

Originally Posted by Stlcardsfan View Post
The video I saw live was inconclusive for me to tell, or so I felt.
Refs felt the same way from what they were able to see. Only one of them was near it at the time and was making the original call while everything transpired on the sideline.
Old 03-06-2018, 10:36 AM
Scout Team
Liked 115 Times in 84 Posts
Bulldogs4Ever is on a distinguished road
Wasnt one punch thrown. If all the other players would of minded their own business and hadnt started piling on, it would been a foul, maybe an intentional foul at most. Nobody needed ejected. Woolum just fouled him and was off balance falling into Caudill and 10 kids grabbed them when nothing would of happened.
Send a private message to Bulldogs4Ever Add Bulldogs4Ever to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 10:45 AM
Cheerleader
Liked 37 Times in 30 Posts
jumpshooter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to jumpshooter
Where is ol FatPat? Knott just put a good ol fashion wire to wire butt whippin on Perry on their own floor!!! Unreal!!
Send a private message to jumpshooter Add jumpshooter to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 10:47 AM
Head Coach
Liked 275 Times in 217 Posts
fatpatfan is on a distinguished road

Bolz, what kind of shenanigans were the commodes tryin to pull last night, wowza!!! After my boi was put into a pep club slingshot, ole fatpat bought had enough of the malarkey. By the time I made it out of my chair, play on the court had resumed. Good thing cause ole fatpat was bout to find Bad Dog Browning and taterchop him.

#27pointwinnotbad More mash taters please!!!
Send a private message to fatpatfan Add fatpatfan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 11:00 AM
Head Coach
Wowza ! Ole Fatpat just received this video from a different angle! Somewhat inconclusive and cant tell much about it brutha! Eyes not what they use to be but cant make out either player! Ole Fatpat not seen a whooping like Knott put on the doorettes since grammy caught my cuz putting his hand in the tater bin at a sleepover baby! #concessionsshades&whiteout #hardtotellfromvideo More mash taters please!!!
Send a private message to fatpatfan Add fatpatfan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 11:00 AM
Head Coach

#weloveplayingagainstthisguy More mash taters please!!!
Old 03-06-2018, 11:25 AM
Statistician
Liked 20 Times in 18 Posts
Patriot train is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by zaga_fan View Post
I don't want to put a damper on Knotts huge statement tonight, but I figure I'll address the incident in the second half.

Jacob Woolum was involved in a scuffle with a Knott Central player where he took him to the ground and punches were thrown. They ran into some fans and things got out of hand. The refs did not know who was involved from KCC because of the confusion of trying to break everything up and they ejected no one, but wrote it up as an incident and the video will go to KHSAA for review.
From what I seen, their was a slew of players around them trying to break everything up and you can't see anything going on in the pile, so don't see any suspensions coming. Officials should of did a better job controlling the situation in a blow out game like this. When one team can play and the other team can't, this is what it usually leads to. Should of been taken care of long before the scuffle happened. Student section was way out of hand too, hitting players with a stick, so ridiculous. But you have to realize where you are at, expected is all I will say.

Congrats to the Patriots on a huge win and good luck with the Engineers.
Send a private message to Patriot train Add Patriot train to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 11:30 AM
Admin-a-hater

Originally Posted by Patriot train View Post
From what I seen, their was a slew of players around them trying to break everything up and you can't see anything going on in the pile, so don't see any suspensions coming. Officials should of did a better job controlling the situation in a blow out game like this. When one team can play and the other team can't, this is what it usually leads to. Should of been taken care of long before the scuffle happened. Student section was way out of hand too, hitting players with a stick, so ridiculous. But you have to realize where you are at, expected is all I will say.

No one was hit with a stick.
The kid dressed up in that garb had the stick taken as a precaution.
I talked to police, referees and game management to make sure I had my story straight on all of this - so please take that nonsense out of here.
Old 03-06-2018, 11:32 AM
Admin-a-hater

Originally Posted by Bulldogs4Ever View Post
Wasnt one punch thrown. If all the other players would of minded their own business and hadnt started piling on, it would been a foul, maybe an intentional foul at most. Nobody needed ejected. Woolum just fouled him and was off balance falling into Caudill and 10 kids grabbed them when nothing would of happened.
You're right, Bulldogs.
They were probably just rolling on the ground, hugging each other and talking about where they were going to eat after the game.
Old 03-06-2018, 12:55 PM
Head Coach

#thiswastheguywiththestickinthehospitalityroom More mash taters please!!!
Old 03-06-2018, 01:28 PM
Scout Team
Zaga, I dont know if thats some smart azz remark or if your serious. Kind of doubt they were discussing dinner arrangements after the game but it was a hard foul. Didnt see no reason for anyone to get punched. I didnt see Caudill from Knott having to have anyone hold him back from being pissed off did you? Anyway, the best team won last night. Enough said.
Send a private message to Bulldogs4Ever Add Bulldogs4Ever to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 01:31 PM
Admin-a-hater

It's definitely a smart remark.
I had a great view and saw the play, the slam and the scrap.
Old 03-06-2018, 02:00 PM
Statistician
Liked 20 Times in 18 Posts
Patriot train is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by zaga_fan View Post
No one was hit with a stick.
The kid dressed up in that garb had the stick taken as a precaution.
I talked to police, referees and game management to make sure I had my story straight on all of this - so please take that nonsense out of here.
Believe what you want, Caudill will tell you different. What good would it do for you to talk to game management, if they would of done their job in the first place, stuff like this wouldn't happen.
Send a private message to Patriot train Add Patriot train to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 02:13 PM
Admin-a-hater

Believe what you want, Caudill will tell you different. What good would it do for you to talk to game management, if they would of done their job in the first place, stuff like this wouldn't happen.
Caudill got a raw deal because everyone fell on top of him (yes, even Moses). But that was because the nonsense ended up crashing through the cheerleaders and the front row.

I just don't want anything to get misconstrued. You made it sound like this kid jumped out of the crowd and swarped him with a cane. That's not what happened and I want to make sure we all know that.

This is my last post on this topic though. The KHSAA will decide what to do (if anything).

Knott Central fans should be excited they blew out a top team in the region and be looking ahead to tonight's championship. It's a shame this incident overshadows that for some.
Old 03-06-2018, 02:19 PM
Scout Team
All those wrestling interviews must be making you a little cocky. I watched the video 10 times. Never saw a punch. You must thought it was Kyle Maggard hitting Beau James.
clipperw (03-06-2018), Patriot train (03-06-2018)
Old 03-06-2018, 02:32 PM
Equipment Manager
Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
RumorMill is on a distinguished road
Congrats Knott Co.
Send a private message to RumorMill Add RumorMill to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 03:26 PM
Head Coach
Bolz ole Fatpat seen some shenanigans but the Moses staff trick was some type of trickery! Boy was swinging that thing like ole Fatpat swings a spoon at the table and thats wide freaking open brutha! #patriotsrulez #onlythingthatpartedwasthefinalscoreandconcessions More mash taters please!!!

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Boys Basketball