Rate This Thread - MyFat to thin and Beautiful makeover. video tutorial-Remixed w/ indie music.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 12-05-2007, 01:59 PM
Young Guns

Liked 141 Times in 77 Posts
torQQue has disabled reputation
Talking MyFat to thin and Beautiful makeover. video tutorial-Remixed w/ indie music
I seen a couple of these photoshop makeovers on youtube the other day and was fascinated by them. I have never done total body makeover like this before. So I figured I would give it a try today.

BTW, I use paintshop pro x2 instead of photoshop. However, they are quite similar graphic editors. Anyway, the before and after is posted and as well as a 5 video (music included) of the process. Turn it up and enjoy. I welcome your feedback.

Fat to thin by torqque

Attached Images:
File Type: jpg before2.jpg (60.3 KB, 118 views)
File Type: jpg after2.jpg (42.6 KB, 117 views)

Last edited by torQQue; 12-12-2007 at 07:11 AM.
Send a private message to torQQue Add torQQue to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 12-05-2007, 02:03 PM
Administrator

Liked 71 Times in 46 Posts
Midee1 is a jewel in the roughMidee1 is a jewel in the roughMidee1 is a jewel in the roughMidee1 is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Midee1
Looks good man. I thought you were messing with your wife again until I looked down at the pictures.
Send a private message to Midee1 Add Midee1 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 02:05 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 261 Times in 159 Posts
BlackcatAlum is just really niceBlackcatAlum is just really niceBlackcatAlum is just really niceBlackcatAlum is just really nice
Thats amazing... How long did it take to do that? Also, killer music.
Old 12-05-2007, 02:10 PM
Young Guns

Originally Posted by blackcat_student View Post
Thats amazing... How long did it take to do that? Also, killer music.
about 50 minutes.
Old 12-05-2007, 02:12 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 261 Times in 159 Posts
BlackcatAlum is just really niceBlackcatAlum is just really niceBlackcatAlum is just really niceBlackcatAlum is just really nice
Originally Posted by torQQue View Post
about 50 minutes.
Thats impressive.
Old 12-05-2007, 03:37 PM
BGR Staff

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
BC75 will become famous soon enoughBC75 will become famous soon enough
Dude thats pretty amazing.
Old 12-05-2007, 07:33 PM
BGR Staff/2008 Football Pick'em Champion

Liked 251 Times in 176 Posts
More Cowbell has a spectacular aura aboutMore Cowbell has a spectacular aura about
Is that Britney Spears? She probably wishes someone could photoshop her fat away that easily...
Send a private message to More Cowbell Add More Cowbell to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 07:43 PM
Young Guns

Originally Posted by More Cowbell View Post
Is that Britney Spears? She probably wishes someone could photoshop her fat away that easily...
I don't know MC.. Kinda looks like her. I just went to google images and typed in fat girl. My wife said it was her. I didn't realize that Britney got that fat though. Who knows?
Old 12-06-2007, 09:15 AM
Administrator

Liked 136 Times in 90 Posts
BCF4L has a spectacular aura aboutBCF4L has a spectacular aura aboutBCF4L has a spectacular aura about
I actually think that is a photoshopped version of Britney when she first came out. She was skinny in the original picture, then someone photoshopped her and made her fat. Now you have just reversed the photoshop. Good job though. Looks good.
Send a private message to BCF4L Add BCF4L to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 11:14 AM
Young Guns

Originally Posted by BCF4L View Post
I actually think that is a photoshopped version of Britney when she first came out. She was skinny in the original picture, then someone photoshopped her and made her fat. Now you have just reversed the photoshop. Good job though. Looks good.
Probably what happened BCF4L. I would like to find the original skinny and see how much mine looks like the original. If you ever find the original skinny please post it. I would love to see how close I come.

It still worked for the demonstration of the process it takes to do it. Next one I do I'm going to go to one of those websites with the BBW That does stand for Big Beautiful Women, Right? Man never knows what is real and what isn't anymore.. Gotta love digital photography.
Old 12-07-2007, 05:39 PM
Young Guns

Originally Posted by BC75 View Post
Dude thats pretty amazing.
Thanks, its a great stress and reliever and a enjoyable hobby.
Old 12-08-2007, 10:16 AM
Head Coach

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
The Guru is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BCF4L View Post
I think it was when she was young......or she isn't wearing her naver piercing.
Send a private message to The Guru Add The Guru to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 04:55 PM
Starter
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
baseballfan is on a distinguished road
Man you are good with that thing torqque, wish i knew how to do that... Awsome job tho
Send a private message to baseballfan Add baseballfan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 07:13 AM
Young Guns

I deleted the other version. I don't about know about the whole legality of using mainstream music in the background on youtube. I remixed the video with independent non commercialized music.

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Computers & Electronics » Photoshop/Graphics Forum