Rate This Thread - Belfry Football 2005.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 01-23-2005, 05:25 AM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 413 Times in 256 Posts
BelfryPride is a glorious beacon of lightBelfryPride is a glorious beacon of lightBelfryPride is a glorious beacon of lightBelfryPride is a glorious beacon of lightBelfryPride is a glorious beacon of lightBelfryPride is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Yahoo to BelfryPride
Default Belfry Football 2005
I think we will get a slow start, but should be rolling by mid-season. We are very youg, but still have some good players returning from last years team. I have a good feeling about this season...I am looking foward to it....Rumor has it, there are going to be a few suprises associated with the Pirates....Stay Tuned !
Send a private message to BelfryPride Add BelfryPride to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 01-23-2005, 10:42 AM
Statistician
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ba11er_05 is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't think belfry will make a run at region championship next year>>>>>
Send a private message to ba11er_05 Add ba11er_05 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 10:44 AM
Water Boy
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Fletch is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't think there is a 2A team in the state that can beat Belfry next year. Even losing the best backfield in the history of the state won't hurt the Pirates in 2005!
Send a private message to Fletch Add Fletch to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 10:58 AM
Head Coach
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
imported_imported_torQQue is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to imported_imported_torQQue
Originally Posted by Fletch
I don't think there is a 2A team in the state that can beat Belfry next year. Even losing the best backfield in the history of the state won't hurt the Pirates in 2005!
Belfry are proven winners! Well coached team.. I think they will struggle some early but finish strong..
Send a private message to imported_imported_torQQue Add imported_imported_torQQue to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 11:21 AM
Cheerleader
Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
HappyGilmore is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Fletch
(Edited for content)
Send a private message to HappyGilmore Add HappyGilmore to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 11:47 AM
Water Boy
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Fletch is an unknown quantity at this point
(This post has been edited for content)

I wonder if the Pirates will lose their homefield advantage next year since basically every home game will be a "road" game, since they are new to the digs as their opponents will be.
Send a private message to Fletch Add Fletch to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 12:11 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

BelfryPride is a glorious beacon of lightBelfryPride is a glorious beacon of lightBelfryPride is a glorious beacon of lightBelfryPride is a glorious beacon of lightBelfryPride is a glorious beacon of lightBelfryPride is a glorious beacon of light
1st Warning. Keep it civil or the thread will be closed. No bashing or taunting will be tolerated !

Posted Sun Jan 23, 2005 8:01 pm:

Bump
Send a private message to BelfryPride Add BelfryPride to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005, 04:50 AM
Equipment Manager
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
pantherboya is an unknown quantity at this point
I think that the Belfry Pirates will come into this season not really bad but no where as good as they have had the past 2 years it is a rebuilding year for them it will possibly take 1 to 2 years maybe or less but i dont see them gettin into the region championship since they lost Howard and Jones. Since Belfry lost there backfield does this mean they will be a passing team this year or who do they have reaturning next year in the backfield. Any 40 times on them.
Send a private message to pantherboya Add pantherboya to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005, 05:20 AM
Cheerleader
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
T-Blankenship78 is an unknown quantity at this point
Belfry will be about as good as they were in 02', not great, but an ok team
Send a private message to T-Blankenship78 Add T-Blankenship78 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 04:50 PM
Equipment Manager
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Stunt101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Belfry was better that year than they were the 03 and 04 they just got beat by a very good team
Send a private message to Stunt101 Add Stunt101 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 07:49 PM
Cheerleader
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
liveMAROON is an unknown quantity at this point
The FOTM is Belfry is done for a few years....they have some young talent yes.......but ive never seen a team deal with a loss as valuble as The Howard/Jones Experience
Send a private message to liveMAROON Add liveMAROON to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 09:29 AM
Statistician
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Superman is an unknown quantity at this point
It seems as if all of the good teams in the region have lost several good athletes, so its very possible that Belfry can repeat in winning their district and region, but from what I have heard from a few sources that claim Leslie county should have a really tough football team next season.
Send a private message to Superman Add Superman to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 10:18 AM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Well, I see it this way.

Belfry, Prestonsburg & Breathitt had heavy losses to graduation, The Regional Title will be back up in the air again next season. As far as going to State, I don't see either of the 3 going......

I
Old 02-02-2005, 06:37 PM
Cheerleader
Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
HappyGilmore is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Stunt101

Belfry was better that year than they were the 03 and 04 they just got beat by a very good team
Belfry was in no way better in '02 than they were in '03 or '04.

Most of the guys on th e'03 team were starters and the focal points of the team in '02, with the exception of Jonah Caudill.

Let me guess....You played on the '02 team, but not the others?????
Send a private message to HappyGilmore Add HappyGilmore to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Football