Rate This Thread - I need help burning a movie.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 02-01-2009, 04:32 PM
Administrator

Liked 111 Times in 84 Posts
crazytaxidriver will become famous soon enoughcrazytaxidriver will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to crazytaxidriver Send a message via AIM to crazytaxidriver
Default I need help burning a movie
I have about 4 different programs for burning dvd's. However if i download a movie or tv show i'm having problems burning it to a disk.. On 123 dvd it says it can't find input or output file. and on DVD clone it's pretty much the same thing.. any suggestions???

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Send a private message to crazytaxidriver Add crazytaxidriver to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 02-02-2009, 08:42 AM
The Bee's Knees

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
thetribe will become famous soon enoughthetribe will become famous soon enough
QQ could probably help. I'm supposed to have a DVD burner in my laptop too and could never get it to burn anything. Even an exact copy of a legit DVD.

Send a private message to thetribe Add thetribe to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 03:50 PM
This is my favorite pastime

Liked 4,631 Times in 3,184 Posts
Stardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to behold
I use DVD Cloner VI

http://www.dvd-cloner.com/

It works! I have used the product for four years. You can download it to your desktop.

It has many options, but what has worked best for me was purchasing a burner that supports DVD-DL disks. This way you can burn the entire DVD including all the menus and extra's. I don't really care for the extra's, but I was not having success on some of the "Movie Only" copies. Since I have began copying onto DL disks, I have had ZERO issues.

My recommendation is to use DVD+R, it works on just about all DVD players. the DVD-R disks are limited from my experience.

As for what you can copy with the software, you can copy all movies and formats including the new encoding for Blu-ray. Now to be sure that I do not get in trouble by any of you that work for the FCC, I can back-up all of my favorite DVD movies, because it is illegal to rent or borrow movies from the Library and copy for your own private use.

Anyone has any specific questions, PM me.
Send a private message to Stardust Add Stardust to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 08:53 AM
From The Creek

Liked 18 Times in 17 Posts
CraftCreeker is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to CraftCreeker
Originally Posted by crazytaxidriver View Post
I have about 4 different programs for burning dvd's. However if i download a movie or tv show i'm having problems burning it to a disk.. On 123 dvd it says it can't find input or output file. and on DVD clone it's pretty much the same thing.. any suggestions???
If your wanting to burn a movie file you downloaded to work on all DVD players you must convert the file then burn it.
http://www.videohelp.com/tools/ConvertXtoDVD
Is a good program you might want to check out.
Old 02-08-2009, 09:01 AM
Administrator

Liked 111 Times in 84 Posts
crazytaxidriver will become famous soon enoughcrazytaxidriver will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to crazytaxidriver Send a message via AIM to crazytaxidriver
i'll try that.. but i think i have already.. i don't know

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Send a private message to crazytaxidriver Add crazytaxidriver to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 01:04 AM
Moderated member. You need 5 posts without rule violation to be promoted to a full member.
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
rambof07 is on a distinguished road
Due these days there are various soft wares in the market which will help you in burning DVDs such as Nero, Samsung burner. But these days watching online movies are in fashion here you can find lots of movies under a single website. Online movies websites provide you various crime movies, action movies, comedy movies, horror movies etc. without any charge.
Send a private message to rambof07 Add rambof07 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 03:01 PM
Moderated member. You need 5 posts without rule violation to be promoted to a full member.
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
caycikcy is on a distinguished road
Default Clonedvd DVD Creator
You can try Clonedvd DVD Creator,which can easily and quickly to burn virtually any video to DVD Disc featuring with great burning flexibility.
http://www.clonedvd.net/dvd-creator/
Send a private message to caycikcy Add caycikcy to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Computers & Electronics » Computer & Windows Help