Rate This Thread - Please Read.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 01-31-2005, 11:01 AM
Ninja

Liked 14 Times in 8 Posts
ComfortEagle is a jewel in the roughComfortEagle is a jewel in the roughComfortEagle is a jewel in the rough
Default Please Read
Posts about any high school athletes, or any members, personal lives will not be tolerated in this forum. If I see a post of this sort it will be deleted and you will be notified.

*Moderators, please do the same if you see any post regarding anyone's personal life.
Send a private message to ComfortEagle Add ComfortEagle to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 01-31-2005, 11:10 AM
Water Boy
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Big Red is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Please Read
Originally Posted by ComfortEagle
Posts about any high school athletes personal lives will not be tolerated in this forum. If I see a post of this sort it will be deleted and you will be notified.
I agree 100%, CE, and I applaud that decision.

This board is designed to support high school sports and athletes. These athletes are primarily minors. I think this board has a lot of potential and could be something really special in EKY, where we desperately need a voice. I don't have a problem discussing the on the field or on the court abilities and performances of our athletes, good or bad, but talking about personal issues is over the line, in my opinion.

And when a member speaks out negatively about the character of a kid it relfects poorly on the board itself and will only hurt the credibility and long term success of the board.

So keep up the good work.
Send a private message to Big Red Add Big Red to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 03:43 PM
BGR Staff

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
CatDawg will become famous soon enoughCatDawg will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to CatDawg Send a message via Yahoo to CatDawg
Default Please Read
Totally agree and will do.
Send a private message to CatDawg Add CatDawg to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 10:04 AM
Water Boy
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
PooPooHead is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Please Read
I agree totally too CE. Nice statement.
Send a private message to PooPooHead Add PooPooHead to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 07:21 PM
Owner

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
BlueGrassGirl will become famous soon enoughBlueGrassGirl will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to BlueGrassGirl Send a message via Yahoo to BlueGrassGirl
Default Please Read
Thanks for posting that CE!!
Send a private message to BlueGrassGirl Add BlueGrassGirl to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Football