Rate This Thread - Sever Is To Busy At The Moment???.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 03-02-2009, 11:28 AM

Liked 794 Times in 622 Posts
Spud6 is a jewel in the roughSpud6 is a jewel in the roughSpud6 is a jewel in the rough
Default Sever Is To Busy At The Moment???
I've been getting alot of these when I try to post a thread or reply to a post.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should do?
Send a private message to Spud6 Add Spud6 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 03-03-2009, 11:43 PM
Young Guns

Liked 141 Times in 77 Posts
torQQue has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by MisterPerfect View Post
I've been getting alot of these when I try to post a thread or reply to a post.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should do?

If you get this message, all you can do is wait a few minutes and try again. This was put in place to keep the server from crashing from a being too overloaded. When it gets extremely busy on here and the server load gets too high, I have it set to turn away visitors temporarily, until the server load decreases.
The problem is not necessarily the amount of people on the site at once. The overload occurs when a large number of people are trying to post at all at once. The current server CPU can't keep up with the mysql (database) requests.

However, this is only temporary. We will be upgrading servers later this week to accommodate of the recent surge in growth, and to accommodate future growth. I think we are going to do the upgrade early friday morning.
Old 03-05-2009, 01:45 PM

Liked 794 Times in 622 Posts
Spud6 is a jewel in the roughSpud6 is a jewel in the roughSpud6 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by torQQue View Post
If you get this message, all you can do is wait a few minutes and try again. This was put in place to keep the server from crashing from a being too overloaded. When it gets extremely busy on here and the server load gets too high, I have it set to turn away visitors temporarily, until the server load decreases.
The problem is not necessarily the amount of people on the site at once. The overload occurs when a large number of people are trying to post at all at once. The current server CPU can't keep up with the mysql (database) requests.

However, this is only temporary. We will be upgrading servers later this week to accommodate of the recent surge in growth, and to accommodate future growth. I think we are going to do the upgrade early friday morning.
Ok, Thank You.
Send a private message to Spud6 Add Spud6 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 02:21 PM
I am a 5 star prospect.

Liked 350 Times in 268 Posts
cougarpride08 has a spectacular aura aboutcougarpride08 has a spectacular aura aboutcougarpride08 has a spectacular aura about
We are burning up the servers MisterPerfect. We need to S L O W down.

My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter!
Send a private message to cougarpride08 Add cougarpride08 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Feedback and Support » FAQ, Help, Feedback and Enquiries