View Poll Results: Where do you guys prefer playing?Where is your Favorite?
Cowboy Canyon 6 75.00%
Death Valley 2 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Rate This Thread - Cowboy Canyon or Death Valley.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 03-08-2009, 08:50 PM
Statistician
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
BigJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Cowboy Canyon or Death Valley
So after today where do you guys like playing the best?
Send a private message to BigJ Add BigJ to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 03-09-2009, 05:52 PM
BGR Staff

Liked 35 Times in 29 Posts
Wyatt Earp will become famous soon enoughWyatt Earp will become famous soon enough
I enjoy both and The Branch was more than I expected for sure. The Valley is and always will be special for many reasons and I still like playing there. I think that for so many to gather for competition and the fact that it is family members going against each other and neighbors going against each other let alone playing against former and current students and kids I have coached and others from neighboring schools makes it good no matter where we play. There are seldom any type of disagreement and everything is done with the sense of pride in winning and then talking a little trash which is all in good taste of course. I can't say where the best place is BigJ and can only say that where we gather that day is the best and especially after wiping out Yella Bellies or the independents of the world. I have made many friends of really good people that I would have never known. That is the best.
Send a private message to Wyatt Earp Add Wyatt Earp to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:06 PM
BGR Dictator

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Billnz28 has disabled reputation
Either place is fine with me long as Im shooting Yella bellies. I do like the flat land of CC though.

I think we should split time at both places and play 1 sunday at one and then the next at the other.
Send a private message to Billnz28 Add Billnz28 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:32 PM
BGR Staff

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
TATE_64 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exactly.... I like both places.... CC is easier to get around for sure, ecspecially for those guys not in shape unlike me.... But Death Valley is where it all started..... I'm sure the yella ones aren't liking either place though...Switching it up every other weekend would be fine with me....
Send a private message to TATE_64 Add TATE_64 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:56 PM
Asst. Coach
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Colonel Kill is on a distinguished road
I was certainly impressed with the Canyon. I like both places for different reasons and have no problem playing either place. I like the idea of switching it up some.
Send a private message to Colonel Kill Add Colonel Kill to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:13 PM
2nd String

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
The Sniper is on a distinguished road
The Sniper agrees with everyone. First, Death Valley is where it all started for us and it will always be a very special place. When the Sniper thinks about those early days in Death Valley, and then how far we Cowboys have come it's a special feeling. One filled with Pride! However, the Sniper also feel in love with Cowboy Canyon this past weekend. The Canyon is definitely a great place to play. The Sniper thinks rotating between DV & CC is a good idea. We've done a great job with this thing guys everybody involved has just been great !!!! from day one!!!! The Sniper has made a lot of good friends since he started paintballing, and he hopes to make many more
Send a private message to The Sniper Add The Sniper to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 06:37 AM
Equipment Manager

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
garathnormanmtts garathnormanmtts garathnormanmtts garathnormanmtts garathnormanmtts garathnormanmtts garathnormanmtts garathnormanmtts garathnormanmtts garathnormanmtts garathnormanmtts
Cowboy Canyon is very interesting......
Send a private message to garathnormanmtts Add garathnormanmtts to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 08:28 PM
Cheerleader
Liked 61 Times in 45 Posts
running_clock will become famous soon enoughrunning_clock will become famous soon enough
^ l0l
Send a private message to running_clock Add running_clock to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » More Sports » Paintball