Rate This Thread - Letcher Co needs a paintball area..

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 03-24-2009, 08:07 AM
I am a 5 star prospect.

Liked 350 Times in 268 Posts
cougarpride08 has a spectacular aura aboutcougarpride08 has a spectacular aura aboutcougarpride08 has a spectacular aura about
Default Letcher Co needs a paintball area.
Anyone in the letcher area needs to talk to magistrate and get us a paintball area. I think that would generate some revenue. What do you guys think?
Send a private message to cougarpride08 Add cougarpride08 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 03-24-2009, 09:49 AM
Scout Team
Liked 59 Times in 41 Posts
i know, right? is on a distinguished road
a lot of places needs a paintball area!
Send a private message to i know, right? Add i know, right? to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 02:32 PM
BGR Staff

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
TATE_64 is an unknown quantity at this point
Floyd Co. also needs one......
Send a private message to TATE_64 Add TATE_64 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 03:38 PM
Starter
Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Hilbily is on a distinguished road
What you do is start your own. Find a relative if you dont have land of your own and use it from them. Set-up some form of combat town using cheap supplies and have an urban war-fare theme. It is the new big thing out west. Make numerous scenarios like Dynamic Entry,Hostage situations and so on. Have a county attorney draw up some waivers and bam your in buisness. Read a couple mags on tactics to create scenarios for the players. Make a cheap fee for using the facility with half or full day rates. Make sure to include a good safety brief for all participants. Set-up cheaper rates for students who show documentation of good grades or sports participation. There are many options. Get big and market online to rich people who will come in from out of area and spend some big bucks. Have enough gear to equip people who do not have any,extra rental fee. Market to companies and group discount situations. Lay the whole experience the mountains deal on hard. Maybe a side package is ATV's and deer meat cook outs. Lets do it.
Send a private message to Hilbily Add Hilbily to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 04:46 PM
BGR Dictator

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Billnz28 has disabled reputation
we usually have 30-40 players play every sundaym If anyone wants to join us your more than welcome, everyone gets along, If anyone want to join us PM me, tate, Iguana or anyone for that matter that plays with us or post in the paintball forum
Send a private message to Billnz28 Add Billnz28 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 05:38 PM
Asst. Coach
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Colonel Kill is on a distinguished road
Yea we always welcome in new players. Our bunch has grown from around 7 to like Bill said 30-40 every Sunday. It is really fun and everyone gets along. You would have a great time so come on out.
Send a private message to Colonel Kill Add Colonel Kill to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 07:58 AM
Starter

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Johnny Ringo will become famous soon enoughJohnny Ringo will become famous soon enough
You guys are more than welcome to come play with us, Letcher Co. isn't all that far from us.
Send a private message to Johnny Ringo Add Johnny Ringo to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 09:44 AM
Scout Team
Liked 59 Times in 41 Posts
i know, right? is on a distinguished road
i play every weekend i get in Pike County rain, sleet, hail, or snow im always wanting kto play but we had to go in and buy the blow up things they use in the tournaments and that costed us about $400 a mat.
Anybody wanting to play contact me on here in a private message!
Send a private message to i know, right? Add i know, right? to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 01:01 PM
BGR Staff

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
TATE_64 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by i know, right? View Post
i play every weekend i get in Pike County rain, sleet, hail, or snow im always wanting kto play but we had to go in and buy the blow up things they use in the tournaments and that costed us about $400 a mat.
Anybody wanting to play contact me on here in a private message!
Most of us play woodsball, but some of us might have to try the speedball thing.
Send a private message to TATE_64 Add TATE_64 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » More Sports » Paintball