Rate This Thread - I think the war is over till next fall..

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 03-29-2009, 07:44 PM
BGR Dictator

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Billnz28 has disabled reputation
Default I think the war is over till next fall.
Guys I think the war is about over at least until this fall, I think by then everyone will be rejuvenated and ready to get it. I really think picking up teams from here on out is gonna be the best way to play makes things really interesting.

We really have only a few more weeks to play so let try to get everyone out and have a little fun while we can guys.
Send a private message to Billnz28 Add Billnz28 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 03-29-2009, 07:50 PM
2nd String

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
The Sniper is on a distinguished road
The Sniper agrees we've whipped the Yellow Ones good this year. I don't think we'll be able to play another game with Cowboys vs Yella Bellies this year. The Yellow Ones are just to beat down to continue and have basically surrendered to the overwhelming might of the Cowboys.
Send a private message to The Sniper Add The Sniper to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 08:53 PM
Scout Team
Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
JackFrost is on a distinguished road
I'll play right through the summer if everyone else will. I probably wont be able to play this fall any so Im going to play as much as I can until then. Only if it dont rain.
Send a private message to JackFrost Add JackFrost to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 04:32 AM
BGR Staff

Liked 35 Times in 29 Posts
Wyatt Earp will become famous soon enoughWyatt Earp will become famous soon enough
I hope EKU covers the stadium Jack Frost.
Send a private message to Wyatt Earp Add Wyatt Earp to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 06:23 AM
BGR Dictator

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Billnz28 has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by JackFrost View Post
I'll play right through the summer if everyone else will. I probably wont be able to play this fall any so Im going to play as much as I can until then. Only if it dont rain.
It was a really good day to play yesterday, you should have came out Jackfrost, It didnt rain any up in the Canyon. Jeff Mullins said the paintball gods was helping us out.
Send a private message to Billnz28 Add Billnz28 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 06:26 AM
BGR Staff

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
TATE_64 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wished I could have made it, but oh well.. It was the first weekend I have missed since I started...haha
Send a private message to TATE_64 Add TATE_64 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 01:10 PM
Scout Team
Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
JackFrost is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Billnz28 View Post
It was a really good day to play yesterday, you should have came out Jackfrost, It didnt rain any up in the Canyon. Jeff Mullins said the paintball gods was helping us out.
I had an English project I had to finish or I would have. I cant believe it didnt rain up there, it rained here at the house off and on all day.
Send a private message to JackFrost Add JackFrost to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 08:01 PM
Asst. Coach
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Colonel Kill is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Wyatt Earp View Post
I hope EKU covers the stadium Jack Frost.
I am sure the OLD COLONEL, ROY KIDD would have never allowed JF on campus for his rain comments.
Send a private message to Colonel Kill Add Colonel Kill to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 08:05 PM
Asst. Coach
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Colonel Kill is on a distinguished road
I agree with Bill and the pick up games are the way to go until next season. So there you have yella bellys you can come back out play without fearing a Cowboy beat down of the yella ones. Come on out and have a little fun before the end of the season.
Send a private message to Colonel Kill Add Colonel Kill to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » More Sports » Paintball