Rate This Thread - Dont let the name scare you..

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 09-15-2009, 01:59 PM
Death is a new beginning

Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Death is on a distinguished road
Default Dont let the name scare you.

Well I am from the Northern Kentucky area. I love high school football, high school wrestling, well pretty much any high school sports. I am so glad I found this website they do great things. I see a form for cheerleaders and other things other sites dont mention. Cheerleaders do a lot for high school games and they really dont get that much attention glad this site gives them that.

But I am a football fanatic. Anything to do with football I love. My family hates the fact that I go to high school games and events still. They told me I should have stayed in high school forever. But there is nothing like football on a friday night.

I have one kid he is my life and cant wait for him to get old enough to play sports. I am not going to push him towards any type of sport but just a little nudge towards football. Well enough about me I hope to meet some friends on here and chat sports.

To the owner of the website and to the people that help run it. Thanks for all you do for Kentucky sports. You guys are very appreciated.
Send a private message to Death Add Death to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 09-15-2009, 02:43 PM
Hall of Fame

Liked 157 Times in 112 Posts
outdoorsman43 is just really niceoutdoorsman43 is just really niceoutdoorsman43 is just really niceoutdoorsman43 is just really nice
Glad to have you here Death, from all of us on the BGR Staff. We will be glad to help you with anything you might need. Just send a PM to me or any other Staff memeber and will be more than honored to lend you a hand.

Happy posting!
Old 09-15-2009, 04:45 PM
BGR Staff

Liked 1,016 Times in 792 Posts
LWC is a jewel in the roughLWC is a jewel in the roughLWC is a jewel in the roughLWC is a jewel in the rough
I have to watch what I say but...."Welcome Death"
Send a private message to LWC Add LWC to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 06:26 PM
BGR Staff

Liked 3,663 Times in 2,037 Posts
EKUAlum05 is just really niceEKUAlum05 is just really niceEKUAlum05 is just really niceEKUAlum05 is just really niceEKUAlum05 is just really nice
Welcome aboard Death! Looking forward to you sharing some insight on NKY Football!
Send a private message to EKUAlum05 Add EKUAlum05 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 07:33 PM
Contact Stardust For Help

Liked 942 Times in 681 Posts
Wildcatk23 has a spectacular aura aboutWildcatk23 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Wildcatk23 Send a message via Yahoo to Wildcatk23
what it do death

Send a private message to Wildcatk23 Add Wildcatk23 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 07:41 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 261 Times in 159 Posts
BlackcatAlum is just really niceBlackcatAlum is just really niceBlackcatAlum is just really niceBlackcatAlum is just really nice
Welcome to the site Death!

Like I told you in a PM, if you ever need anything let me or another staff member know.
Old 09-16-2009, 01:14 AM
Death is a new beginning

Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Thank you everyone glad to be aboard.
Send a private message to Death Add Death to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 01:42 AM
Administrator

Liked 71 Times in 46 Posts
Midee1 is a jewel in the roughMidee1 is a jewel in the roughMidee1 is a jewel in the roughMidee1 is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Midee1
Good morning and welcome to our new member from NKY.

What part if I may ask?

I don't know much about the area but I do have a son in the Highland Heights area.

As the rest of the staff has said. Feel free to PM either myself or any of the staff members and we will help you in any way we can.

Enjoy.
Send a private message to Midee1 Add Midee1 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 12:01 PM
Death is a new beginning

Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
I am from the Independence area. Right in the middle between SK and Scott High School.
Old 09-17-2009, 12:27 PM
I am a 5 star prospect.

Liked 350 Times in 268 Posts
cougarpride08 has a spectacular aura aboutcougarpride08 has a spectacular aura aboutcougarpride08 has a spectacular aura about
Welcome to Bluegrass Rivals, what is your favorite wrestling team at the high school level?

My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter!
Send a private message to cougarpride08 Add cougarpride08 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 05:49 PM
Death is a new beginning

Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
I like Scott's wrestling team they have had some good ones come through thier program. I also like when schools start teams like Bishop Brossart who started a team this past wrestling season and the head coach is a former Scott wrestler and the former Head Coach at Scott. Campbell County has had a good team for years along with Ryle and SK. But I just enjoy going to the meets and tournaments and watching a good day of wrestling.
Old 09-21-2009, 11:48 PM
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
crazzycat is on a distinguished road
Hi Death) Real scary name you have, hope you enjoy beeing here)
Send a private message to crazzycat Add crazzycat to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 02:58 PM
Death is a new beginning

Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Thanks crazzy, love the site already.
Old 09-22-2009, 06:40 PM
This is my favorite pastime

Liked 4,634 Times in 3,184 Posts
Stardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to behold
Death welcome aboard from another NKY member. I'm with you, I love the site, and you will love the membership. We have made tremendous strides with getting more diverse and across the state. You will see that we have a pretty good contingent from NKY. Spread the word. If each of us could get 5 new members each, we will continue to spread the site and eventually make this site truly a statewide site. Let me know if there is anything that I can do to help.
Old 09-23-2009, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
Death welcome aboard from another NKY member. I'm with you, I love the site, and you will love the membership. We have made tremendous strides with getting more diverse and across the state. You will see that we have a pretty good contingent from NKY. Spread the word. If each of us could get 5 new members each, we will continue to spread the site and eventually make this site truly a statewide site. Let me know if there is anything that I can do to help.
NKY isnt much to brag about, me and stardust had a EKY Vs NKY showdown and i dominated him

Send a private message to Wildcatk23 Add Wildcatk23 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 07:02 PM

Stardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Wildcatk23 View Post
NKY isnt much to brag about, me and stardust had a EKY Vs NKY showdown and i dominated him
Keep dreaming whipper snapper

Stardust =

Wildcatk23 =
Old 09-24-2009, 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
Keep dreaming whipper snapper

Stardust =

Wildcatk23 =
LOL.

Stardust =

Wildcatk23 =

Old 09-24-2009, 11:37 AM

^ lol
Old 09-26-2009, 11:25 AM
Death is a new beginning

Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Good stuff.
Old 09-26-2009, 11:35 PM

Come On Now Who's Better Looking?

Old 12-10-2009, 06:44 PM
Administrator

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
phoeniXX has disabled reputation
Welcome Death, we really appreciate you joining on with us..
Anything we can do just lets us know.
Send a private message to phoeniXX Add phoeniXX to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Off Topic » New Member Introduction