Rate This Thread - Burning DVDS.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 11-10-2009, 08:22 PM
Contact Stardust For Help

Liked 942 Times in 681 Posts
Wildcatk23 has a spectacular aura aboutWildcatk23 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Wildcatk23 Send a message via Yahoo to Wildcatk23
Default Burning DVDS
I have been burning dvds with nero for awhile now but lately ive been having trouble getting them to play in most dvd players. was wondering what programs u guys use and how good it works?

Send a private message to Wildcatk23 Add Wildcatk23 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 11-11-2009, 04:27 AM
Starter
Liked 16 Times in 13 Posts
csabo17 is on a distinguished road
I use nero also. PowerISO is a good program for copying or ripping dvds. If im going to burn an avi file to disc I normaly use windows dvd maker.
Send a private message to csabo17 Add csabo17 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 06:40 PM
Asst. Coach

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
BigBlueBobcatFan is on a distinguished road
I get alot of movies from www.iwannadownload.com and to burn from this site u have to follow the instructions and it tells you step by step, but to copy them nero is the only one i have found to do so. Clone DVD is also a good program to use if you can get a copy and get it to patch on your computer if not you have to restore your computer to factory condition every 21 days because thats when the trial ends
Old 04-02-2010, 08:37 PM
Water Boy
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
pocofan is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BigBlueBobcatFan View Post
I get alot of movies from www.iwannadownload.com and to burn from this site u have to follow the instructions and it tells you step by step, but to copy them nero is the only one i have found to do so. Clone DVD is also a good program to use if you can get a copy and get it to patch on your computer if not you have to restore your computer to factory condition every 21 days because thats when the trial ends
How much does the clone program cost? Where do you get that at?
Send a private message to pocofan Add pocofan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Computers & Electronics » Computer & Windows Help