Rate This Thread - Sad Sad Day.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 01-28-2010, 07:01 PM
Statistician
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Remorcefull Raider is on a distinguished road
Default Sad Sad Day
A wise unselfishness is not a surrender of yourself to the wishes of anyone, but only to the best discoverable course of action....David Seabury

I believe it has finally came that time where Wyatt and his crew has gave up, no longer to show their atrocious schemes in the Vally or Canyon again. But I guess it's for the best, I can see they have lost all fight within them. I would like to say they were a worthy opponent, sadly i cannot. I knew there would come a time such as this, were the old men would realize that it is time for the younger generation to take its place rightfully a top the throne. I would also like to say that they helped the Young Guns on our rout to the top, and yet again sadly i cannot. Truth be told these men did nothing for the game of paintball accept ruin its childlike innocence with their sinful trash talking, and decietful tactics. Today is a day that will live on in imfamy...Roosevelt
Send a private message to Remorcefull Raider Add Remorcefull Raider to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 01-28-2010, 09:03 PM
Scout Team
Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
JackFrost is on a distinguished road
Out with the old and in with new
Send a private message to JackFrost Add JackFrost to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 07:21 PM
Statistician
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Remorcefull Raider is on a distinguished road
They won't even get on here and defend themselves Frost.....No guts at all....juss like a cheatin, no good, gutless Cowgirl
Send a private message to Remorcefull Raider Add Remorcefull Raider to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » More Sports » Paintball