Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playoff QB Rankings
My top 5:

Brady - Best in the Business
Ben - finds way to win
Payton - game plans better than any QB in history
Rogers - up and coming SUPER STAR!
Vick - can be GREAT at times, and disappears at times. Just depends on which shows up
Stardust Wrote:My top 5:

Ben - finds way to win
Vick - can be GREAT at times, and disappears at times. Just depends on which shows up

Good list. :Thumbs:

Ben - finds way to win
Good list. I would switch Matt Ryan with Vick

Ben - finds way to win

No Brees? He is deff one of the top 5 QB in this postseason.

1.Manning
2.Brady
3.Brees
4.Big Ben
5.Vick
MVP2 Wrote:No Brees? He is deff one of the top 5 QB in this postseason.

1.Manning
2.Brady
3.Brees
4.Big Ben
5.Vick

Manning over Brady? Cmon now.
^ Brees is all numbers. Last year was the first year that I say him lead a team. He's a good guy who puts up big numbers, but he's not in my top 5.
Aslan Wrote:Manning over Brady? Cmon now.

That was the same thing I thought when I read that. Brady is much better than Manning, especially in the post season.
Jarons Wrote:Good list. I would switch Matt Ryan with Vick

I can understand that, but Ryan is only a great QB at home. He's struggled on the road. I think he has the chance to be very special, but he has to be better on the road to match-up with the big boys.

That said, I picked Atlanta to make the Super Bowl, purely based on them having homefield advantage throughout the playoffs.
Aslan Wrote:Manning over Brady? Cmon now.

Jarons Wrote:That was the same thing I thought when I read that. Brady is much better than Manning, especially in the post season.

I agree with you guys. Brady is the greatest of all time. I came from the Montana era where Joe did it with the greatest talent of the time. But Brady has made guys into Superstars. Ben does it a different way and Ben has to be considered the best Linebacker to ever throw a football ever, because this guy is TOUGH!
Stardust Wrote:I agree with you guys. Brady is the greatest of all time. I came from the Montana era where Joe did it with the greatest talent of the time. But Brady has made guys into Superstars. Ben does it a different way and Ben has to be considered the best Linebacker to ever throw a football ever, because this guy is TOUGH!
Are your fingers hurting giving a Steeler compliments:biggrin:?
I judge QB's how they lead their team in the post season. This why I put Big Ben a notch ahead of Manning.
Brady has been successful with nobodies and superstars. He is a leader who makes everyone better.
Jarons Wrote:Are your fingers hurting giving a Steeler compliments:biggrin:?
I judge QB's how they lead their team in the post season. This why I put Big Ben a notch ahead of Manning.
Brady has been successful with nobodies and superstars. He is a leader who makes everyone better.

:biggrin: Nah, I'm not a fan of the Steelers, but I respect their greatness.
Stardust Wrote::biggrin: Nah, I'm not a fan of the Steelers, but I respect their greatness.

Well put. I agree with Manning being below Brady and Ben. Manning has won what, ONE super bowl? Combine every Manning to ever play the game and their super bowl victories equals one Ben. That being said, there is no bigger Steeler fan than I am, but I have to agree, Brady is the best, and I think New England is the best team this year. I just hope if the Steelers play them, they catch them on a rare off day.
Shady Grady Wrote:Well put. I agree with Manning being below Brady and Ben. Manning has won what, ONE super bowl? Combine every Manning to ever play the game and their super bowl victories equals one Ben. That being said, there is no bigger Steeler fan than I am, but I have to agree, Brady is the best, and I think New England is the best team this year. I just hope if the Steelers play them, they catch them on a rare off day.

They will play again SG, and it should be a different looking game. The Pats do such a great job of recognizing defenses, but in the last game, Brady got off so fast, that it was senseless for Lebeau to show any of the blitz packages that I am sure he had in his gameplan. If the Steelers can keep Brady honest and not allow the short pass plays to turn into 8 yard gains, the Steelers have a chance. And, if the Steelers are in the game with 4:00 to go, this years team has proved they can win. I just hope people don't take what happened in that first game as a real indication of the true difference of those two teams. IMO, they are #1 & #2 in the league.
Brady
Big Ben
Brees
Rodgers
Manning

Vick- Idk, he hasnt played a playoff game in a long time.
Tom Brady
Big Ben
Peyton Manning
Aaron Rodgers
Michael Vick or Matt Ryan
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
1.Manning
2.Brees
3.Brady
4.Rodgers
5.Cutler
Peyton Manning
Tom Brady
Ben Roethlisberger
Drew Brees
Araon Rodgers
Vick is out Sad
In The Trenches Wrote:1.Manning
2.Brees
3.Brady
4.Rodgers
5.Cutler

Cutler? Really?
I guess they posted Cutler because when he is ON, he is one of the best. I guess they are not considering all the times when he is NOT
LWC Wrote:I guess they posted Cutler because when he is ON, he is one of the best. I guess they are not considering all the times when he is NOT

But u wouldnt take Brett favre out of the top 10 QB's of all time would you? He has the same issue.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:But u wouldnt take Brett favre out of the top 10 QB's of all time would you? He has the same issue.
At least Farve has had some success in the NFL. What has Cutler done besides run his mouth?
Cutler, seriously? Ain't the Bears game this weekend his first playoff game? Anyway I don't know why so many people have Peyton #1. The guy is 9-10 in the post season and has chocked several games where he had the better team. Brady is clearly the best. 14-4 post season record with three superbowl rings. Big Ben is not far behind though.
Aslan Wrote:Cutler, seriously? Ain't the Bears game this weekend his first playoff game? Anyway I don't know why so many people have Peyton #1. The guy is 9-10 in the post season and has chocked several games where he had the better team. Brady is clearly the best. 14-4 post season record with three superbowl rings. Big Ben is not far behind though.
His best season before this season was 8-8. This will be his first playoff game.
I'd rate this weekends performances:

1. Hasselback (I didn't even expect him to get the whart over Whitehurst)
2. Rodgers (best young QB in football)
3. Flacco (did not play great, but made plays when they needed
4. Manning (he did not cost the Colts the game, you have to give credit to the Jets)
5. Sanchez (he gets credit for being a Jet, but he is not good)
6. Brees (laid a big egg)
7. Vick (I feared we would see Jeckyl versus Hyde)
8. Cassell (just shows hob bad the AFC west is)