Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youth Spring Soccer
Looking for youth or middle school soccer leagues for a team forming in Harlan. Any information on contacts in the mountain area (13th/14th/15th regions) would be appreciated.
I have a youth league for ages 3yrs and up that starts about first of April. Shelby Valley area.
The Master Wrote:I have a youth league for ages 3yrs and up that starts about first of April. Shelby Valley area.

Are you registered through KYSA? If so, we may some teams interested in playing some midweek games.
PCYSA Dungy contact ((Frank Dawhare in Pikeville)
HPYSA in Hazard Perry not sure of contacts.
Then Floyd Co. their contact should be the lady who coaches or helps P-Burg. I think her son is Caleb Petry. (Tina Petry) is her name I believe. Johnson Co. also has a league and so does Paintsville not sure of contacts there get in contact with high school coaches they should be able to lead you in the right direction. Hope this helps
Contact Peggy Gawronski from Floyd Co. She is the EKYSA president.. she can help you out by finding teams of some sort im sure..
EKYSA is comprised of teams from Breathitt, Perry, Letcher, Johnson, Pike, Martin, Lawerence and Floyd Counties.

Here is the web site. Although I am not sure when it was last updated.

http://www.ekysoccer.org/
There wasn't any scores on the site. Is it not updating?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
The Master Wrote:I have a youth league for ages 3yrs and up that starts about first of April. Shelby Valley area.

hay at one time Shelby Valley had one of the biggest leagues in east KY. How many kids now? I heard the girls in that area had a great come out.
Shelby Valley girls have been improving....had a big team last year !
whose their coach ?