Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ryan johnson best player in the mountais
ryan johnson is by far the best player in the mountains and maybe even the state lets hear it:theman:
first of all it's mountains.....
and no way... no possibility at all! he's good but no way has he earned THAT title.
Not by a long shot,not even in the region. I'm not saying hes a bad player. Just not the best, and when you talk about state wide-you might want to get out of the 15th and watch teams like scott couty etc...Just dont make him more than he is.
Ryan is good and ime not trying to take anything away from him but "The best players in the mountain " come on
he is a very good player.. when his attitude is good.. but he doesnt earn that title
I Would Say That He Is The Best In The 58th And Maybe The 15th
No way
No way u must be out of ur mind
your crazy football player not 15th maybe 58th
I might consider him to be a good player when he gets an attitude adjustment!
He isn't even the best player on his team.
he is a good player
not even close... brad lowe blows him away
He is good but not that good ....... he has the potential 2 be but as of right now no
i dont know about the mountains now...but he for sure is in the region..no one can guard him if they try he will make them look stupid like he has in every game ive seen him play in since he was in 7th grade
Johnson is an avarage player. But not the best in the Mountains, the 15th or the 58th, or
even the best on his team.
hes better than any one from Pburg AC and Betsy lane by a long shot. So i think he is the best in the 58th. i dont care if you want to say im crazy, I know i lost it a while ago and i dont htink you should make fun of people because of their disabilites. Just kiddin
johnson is a good player, he ranks up their, but i don't know if hes the best
Johnson is not even close.... Walt Allen from SL is the best, Y even make a thread like this...lol
Falcon23 Who Is The Best In The 15th Dont Even Say Anyone From David...lol....thunderchild Who Is The Best Player On Sf Cory Henry..lol
Hes good but not the best player in the mountains, the 15th, or the 58th.
Rj is the best at SF by far over anyone else look at his stats over all the games highest ppg on the team.hes the best out of the 58th and quite possibly the best out of the 15th.
E. Johnson is better than R. Johnson, football player! But Mason Hall is the only one I'd have on my team given the choice.
mason ryan and ethan are all good talent... good piont thunderchild
Ryan is good, but this is a crazy post.......
I'm sure he is ok, but best in the mountains, maybe even the state???? Come on!!
He's not even the best in the 15th, and not even a clear cut favorite in the 58th...Hilarious thread though..
Besides scoring, what are his other numbers. Points dont make a player a good player. If he scores 40 points and his team loses, what does he accomplish? I dont want to downgrade no kid, but you need to look at other statistics rather than him just leading in the scoring column.

:thanks:
hes good but not that good
yeah falcon23 you mean to tell me you think ryan isnt close to best one of the best in the 15.... your crazy.... he really could beat your team by his self lol
"BruteForce01" Wrote:hes better than any one from Pburg AC and Betsy lane by a long shot. So i think he is the best in the 58th. i dont care if you want to say im crazy, I know i lost it a while ago and i dont htink you should make fun of people because of their disabilites. Just kiddin

Yeah, your right. That's why he only had 7 points against Prestonsburg.