• 1(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pickleball
Who plays Pickleball out there. I know the Bomber does. For you that do not know this game it is a combination of ping-pong and tennis. It was a game that you played in gym class in the late 80 and early 90s what a great game.
I don't know what that is....
I've played the game a few times, it's fast paced with a lot of action
belfrypride
It is a small tennis court without a net, would fit inside on side of a basketball court and use have the small rules as ping-pong and use oversized ping-pong paddles and a whiffle ball, it is really fast pace and extremely fun. you can find out more on the internet.
Littlej the court does have a net, the court dimensions are 44'L X 20' W the net is 36" high
Pickleball. ylsuper1.:
I've heard of it, but never seen anyone play it!
"BelfryPride" Wrote:I don't know what that is....

lol Cap_PDT_0:
ARE YOU A PICKLEBALL PLAYER BOMBER? MatchTenn:
I've played a game called kooshball, with one of those balls with the little rubber things coming out of it. But I've never played this game you speak of lol
I've played and compared to some supposedly good athletes in administration I must confess I am, compared to them, ALL-AMERICAN.
Your opposition must have went "lame" like seabiscuit.
I used to play that when I was in elementary school in Georgetown. I thought it was a pretty fun game to play. But it's been nearly 10 years since I have played. Wow I'm getting old. I just thought it's been 10 years since I was in elementary school.
"The Pikey" Wrote:I've played and compared to some supposedly good athletes in administration I must confess I am, compared to them, ALL-AMERICAN.

Pikey you sound like a legend in your own mind. A lot of people can handle over-the-hill pencil pushers. Do you ever accept a real challenge.
It appear we may have a full blown catillion own our hands
Never played pickleball, but I have played "chinese ping-pong", as my old PE teacher would call it. It's played on a ping-pong table sitting on a hard surface (concrete, hardwood, whatever) with no net. The serve has to hit the table, go off the end of the table, bounce 1 time on the floor (no more than once), then must be returned. The return has to hit the table at least once, no maximum amount of times (it can roll across the table), and can come off the table at any side. It then must bounce once and then the whole process starts over. You get a point by your opponent letting the ball bounce on the floor more than once, or them returning and it missing the table.

To make it more interesting, before the serve, the player serving can dart to the other end of the table and serve. You must then run to the other end of the table yourself and try to return the serve. Or, the server could even make a complete trip around the table and serve from where they started.

It's a really fun game, and really good exercise.
Still finding out if any little fellas in 129 and 133 can win a series. So far they have been proper.
"Doc Holliday" Wrote:It appear we may have a full blown catillion own our hands
Come on Doc. You know those words can get confusin.
Oh so true my friend oh so true
Pikey you sound like a legend in your own mind. A lot of people can handle over-the-hill pencil pushers. Do you ever accept a real challenge.[/quote]

Well how about it Pikey do you accept the challenge? I'm here to help Curley Bill, just say when.
Pikey, sounds as if you gloat when you win and whine when you loose.
It appears this town is truly booming
Unfortunatly with vile vermin.
lol
glad to see you
"The Pikey" Wrote:Still finding out if any little fellas in 129 and 133 can win a series. So far they have been proper.

I seriously doubt if you can handle the competition in 128 and 130
So thats the way it's gonna be. Challenge accepted on the pickleball court.
Well Johnny Ringo. What a pleasant surprise. Liberty I think the gloating takes place much more than the whining. Next time the pickleball comes right between the eye's.
"The Pikey" Wrote:So thats the way it's gonna be. Challenge accepted on the pickleball court.

Well Pikey, I didn't think you had it in you to show, I guess since you're accepting challenges I need to find a buddy & get in on this showdown too, if you think you're up to it thumb4.gif
Welll Johnny Ringo. You look as if someone just walked across your court. Come on.
"Wyatt Earp" Wrote:Welll Johnny Ringo. You look as if someone just walked across your court. Come on.

laugh1.gif

Weeell Wyatt, I didn't think you had it in you either...I thought you were retired, You lookin for some trouble too?? I want your blood & soul and I want'em both right now!! You guys got the guts to play for blood??? I'd say you & the self proclaimed "All American" don't want any part of this!! [-X
"I'll be your Huckleberry"

SAY WHEN!!!!!!!
"Doc Holliday" Wrote:"I'll be your Huckleberry"

SAY WHEN!!!!!!!

The troubles not with you Holliday, but bring it on anyway lunger!!! Anytime
  • 1(current)
  • Next