•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pickleball
Well from what I understand my partner will be able to play in the next couple of days, then we could have a tournament, if the rest of the you boys are healed up and able to play. We don't want to hear excuses for losing after we give you all a proper dose.
I met up with the Rifleman last night he gets the pin out today, now it's on. Sunday at boot hill sound about right?
Sounds good to me. Doc said he would surely like to ref this match-up.
I don't recall you gettin invited to draw Pikey. You be better off staying at the campsite.
"Wyatt Earp" Wrote:I don't recall you gettin invited to draw Pikey. You be better off staying at the campsite.
Pikey can come, Doc can come, bring'em all. I'm sure they wouldn't want to miss the last stand of Wyatt Earp and his immortals getting a dose proper. I have no problem with Doc reffing, Doc's a good man.When it's over we'll see who should have stayed at the campsite.
That's a brave post Ringo. You evidently are at work.
Unfortunately I am, I had to get Tyrone to drive me with all the snow outside and school being called off.
Tyrone a get away driver to work, you will be lucky to make it to Boot Hill
I'll drive myself to Boot Hill, Wyatt and his co-horts will probably need a ride home from there when me and the rifleman are done with them.
just put wyatt in a blue caravn
"The Pikey" Wrote:So thats the way it's gonna be. Challenge accepted on the pickleball court.

This was posted a long time ago has there been any action on the court. If not. Why not? Keep all interested parties posted.
Where in the wide world of sports have you been Curly Q??? I think around the time of that post is the last time we heard anything out of you.
I think I know what happened to Curly Bill today and it was a whitewash. Boot Hill is fillin up fast.
"Wyatt Earp" Wrote:I think I know what happened to Curly Bill today and it was a whitewash. Boot Hill is fillin up fast.
I hear a rumor about that, sounded like a whitewash indeed. Maybe Curly Bill should have stayed at camp like you told him Wyatt. Maybe he's not the founder of the feast. But when I get there you'd better step aside.
"Wyatt Earp" Wrote:I think I know what happened to Curly Bill today and it was a whitewash. Boot Hill is fillin up fast.

Curly Bill just had a bad day today. Just wanted to see how cold hearted the Pikey was. You might kick a man when he is down but dont mistake activity for achievement. Curly Bill will not go down again. Write it down. Its ON. Im taking the Kid gloves off. Right between the eyes. Every Shot. Get out the way. This could get ugly. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Yea You're quite the athlete Curley Bill. I think you and your partner had better stick to ping pong. Wait a minute, We can't say that now can we. What about pool? Wait a minute, Now we can't say that can we. What about a foot race? Wait a minute, We can't say that can we. What about tlkin trash the best? We can't say that either. What about another dose this weekend and as the Pikey says----PROPER.
I knew you couldn't quit doing that Wyatt, it's just not in you not to talk smack, you're not that type. Looks as if you and my friend Curly Bill are cross. Don't worry Curly he can't win'em all, unlike his friend Pikey who dominates the ping pong table, Wyatt can be beaten, it's just a matter of time.
Ahhh, Wyatt don't mean nothin by it guys....we all know he loves to talk trash. By the way Wyatt where's your friend Doc been lately???....you 2 make me laugh.
Sunday. Saturday, Friday. Makes no difference just name the time and the day.
"Curley Bill" Wrote:Sunday. Saturday, Friday. Makes no difference just name the time and the day.
No wonder you got whitewashed, you must be dyslexic. I think it goes like this Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
My friend Doc is always in distance if needed to back me up against the likes of Curley Bill and Calamity.
Is Boot Hill open for business this weekend?
Boot Hill is always open, and CB is only a few min away.
Well CB... I thought Wyatt ran you out of town on a rail?
"Wyatt Earp" Wrote:My friend Doc is always in distance if needed to back me up against the likes of Curley Bill and Calamity.

Are you sure about that.

Posted Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:45 pm:

Pikey I would be glad to take a dose tomorrow just give me a time.
Well if this showdown comes to be let me know and I'll see if I can make it too.
I have feeling that showdown is coming
Are you in Holliday?
Im your huckleberry
but a slow moving one
Ringo I may need a partner
if the hanging judge is with wyatt
and C bill is with Liberty
looks as though I am in the game
Why Johnny Ringo. I believe you just looked as if someone walked across your grave. Tomorrow at 11 gentlemen. The Marshall is back in town.
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next