Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look What You Can Do To An EA Sports Game
Look what you can do, with a little time and knowledge, to an EA Sports hockey game.
Did you import those to the game or what??
You have me very interested.
You can actually go in an manipulate the features and import designs and such into the game.
Thats neat!
ComfortEagle Wrote:You can actually go in an manipulate the features and import designs and such into the game.

Ummm ......i dont get it .
If you get the game for PC, you can go into it and change, import settings/pictures. It's not really meant to be done, in fact EA Sports probably doesn't want people messing with their games like that, but if you know what you're doing......
Thats cool.
those are awesum skins CE!! I do this stuff all the time. Actually I have hacked the old tecmo bowl games and added all the mountain football teams and players into the rosters.. I usually play my seasons with SF and get to play all the mountain teams.. like pikeville, pburg, etc,,

BTW this was back before you could create teams..LOL
torQQue Wrote:those are awesum skins CE!! I do this stuff all the time. Actually I have hacked the old tecmo bowl games and added all the mountain football teams and players into the rosters.. I usually play my seasons with SF and get to play all the mountain teams.. like pikeville, pburg, etc,,

BTW this was back before you could create teams..LOL

Are you talking about the tecmo bowl games for regular nintendo?