Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd
Could someone shed some light on why there are so MANY topics about South Floyd...mainly from people in the South Floyd area trying to say that "x" player is the best in the mountains..or the state..or trying to see who should be the starters for the team..why so many questions about South Floyd...let's start talking about the better teams in the region!!!
yea like shelby valley even though they wont make it out of the district unless pat and chris could come back and play for them which cant happen...i think someones a little jealous and wants attention...cry baby
Ya, It's a JOKE to most everyone now. Someone posts who's going to win this game or that game, you almost expect to see "X" player will win win it all by himself, he dosent need team mates! A legend in his on mind.
I am from the South Floyd area and I think its a little rediculous myself as well on how many topics have been started.....
I think we care enough about our team and players that we would put stuff down like that so it gets them pumped to play. And your not a mod and if you were you could say their were to many post but until you are one i think you guys who have a problem need to keep quite and let us do what you do and you can do what you want ta do. OK!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, please come again
I too cant understand why someone from SV or Paintsville would add to this problem
So I will close this thread