Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who do you hate?
Stardust Wrote:Wildcatk23[Image: http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smile...ent027.gif]Stardust

LOL

!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!

Smile:worthy:
^ You are learning! LOL
Stardust Wrote:^ You are learning! LOL

:ChairHit:
NBA:
Kobe
The Lakers
Kobe
Kevin Garnett
Kobe

NFL:
Tom Brady
Patriots
Steelers
Browns
49er's
Titans
BRETT FAVRE
Vikings (minus Jared Allen)
Packers
Redskins

MLB:
A-Rod
Jeter
Yankees

NCAA:
Everything Tennessee
Everything Duke
Everything Pac-10
Everything Big Least
Florida State (post Bowden, really hate the way they done him)
Everything Loserville
Everything Ohio State
U$C
Anywhere Lane Kiffin ever goes
North Carolina Basketball
Boise State
TCU

ESPN
Skip "i'm a stupid fail troll" Bayless
Digger Phelps
Ok, Wildcat wanted me to get on last night to see this epicness and I didn't..
Now I wished I would have hahahaha.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Smile

If i didn't think u was Travis Tritt i might take you seriously.
[Image: http://karaoke-mp3s.com/images/uploads/TravisTritt.gif]

man...
man...
man...
There is seriously nothing to say about that lol
zaga_fan Wrote:man...
man...
man...

You love it and u know it!
zaga_fan Wrote:man...
man...
man...

Ditto
NFL
Colton Finnegan
Chad (Johnson) Ochocinco
Steelers
Kevin Kolb
Brett Favre

NBA
Joakim Noah
Melo
Chris Anderson
Lakers

NCAA
Big Ten
Big Twelve
Pac-10
Basically anything that isn't SEC
Ohio State
UNC
dUKe
Louisville
And bandwagon fans they are the worst.
^ Lol, I the term "bandwagon fan". Just what is a bandwagon fan? I'm confident, no - I can guarentee, that over 95% of the so called fans, have had more than one team to root or cheer for in a particular sport! People throughout their lives had more than one "favorite team", just as they did favorite player! I loved the 76ers in the NBA when growing up because of Dr. J. Then I loved MJ and the Bulls. Then I loved the Lakers because of Shaq. Then I loved the Cavs because LBJ. Now I love the Heat. So what! Who cares!
^ LOL, I was a Shaq & Phil fanSmile When they left, i went back to hating on the Lakers. Phil sold out to come back, thus I no longer like Phil Wink

FYI - I liked Kareem and the Lakers, but when Magic came, I hated the Lakers. Why - because I wanted Bird and Indiana State to win the NCAA championship. I never liked the Celtics, but always rooted for Bird and the Shamrocks to beat the Lakers.
Stardust Wrote:^ Lol, I the term "bandwagon fan". Just what is a bandwagon fan? I'm confident, no - I can guarentee, that over 95% of the so called fans, have had more than one team to root or cheer for in a particular sport! People throughout their lives had more than one "favorite team", just as they did favorite player! I loved the 76ers in the NBA when growing up because of Dr. J. Then I loved MJ and the Bulls. Then I loved the Lakers because of Shaq. Then I loved the Cavs because LBJ. Now I love the Heat. So what! Who cares!

I'm talking fans that when teams are doing bad they say they suck and hate them, but when their winning their your favorite. For example Kentucky before Cal I was in high school and there was few that said they liked Kentucky they were UNC fans cause they were winning, but soon as Cal arrives John Wall dances and dunks boy everyone loved Kentucky then. I can't stand those kind of fans
Male
Favorite thread ever. This thread got me addicted to BGR
HawksRule Wrote:I'm talking fans that when teams are doing bad they say they suck and hate them, but when their winning their your favorite. For example Kentucky before Cal I was in high school and there was few that said they liked Kentucky they were UNC fans cause they were winning, but soon as Cal arrives John Wall dances and dunks boy everyone loved Kentucky then. I can't stand those kind of fans

It wasn't always WILDCATK23, it was originally TARHEELNC23.....
Stardust Wrote:It wasn't always WILDCATK23, it was originally TARHEELNC23.....

Lol, Never
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Lol, Never

I hate no one. Hatred, envy, jealously..those things are a cancer.
I don't hate anyone I love everyone
Still hate all you guys!
with all the rules in the Pro's now. I hate all Pro's sports.

college
UK