Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin @ PCC Winner?
"alfus21" Wrote:If Magoffin wins this game I'll let the Magoffin Co. faithful choose a nice Magoffin avatar for me to use for a couple weeks...

Alfus... we'll see what we can do :Nodding:
"Sidelines" Wrote:Alfus... we'll see what we can do :Nodding:
yea i think a pic of the bleacher creatures would look nice
goffin by 4
Every prediction thread involving Magoffin County has somebody picking the Hornets to lose by 20 points or so. That is so funny. Magoffin has struggled to produce the wins they should have this season. But they aren't getting blown out either. They've only lost by double digits in 5 games so far. One of those was to Henry Clay. And even in that game they stayed within 6 points until late in the 3rd quarter. The other 4 double digit losses were by 10(twice) and 11(twice). Those 4 losses only broke into double digits because of free throws at the end of the game as Magoffin was fouling to stop the clock.

Go on. Keep predicting 20 point losses for Magoffin. Starting with Pike Central, the Hornets will start winning those games they've let slip so far this season.

Another thing you see a lot is "if Helton keeps his head in the game". He only "lost" his head once. And that was after multiple elbows to the face. Even his coaches weren't upset with him defending himself. Sure, he may give the refs a look during the games. But he has "kept his head" this entire season!
Magoffin..