Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fallout: New Vegas
Anyone else got this game?

I think it is almost as good as Fallout 3. I love how these games' worlds are so expansive.
It's good but IMO not near as good as Fallout3. Bethesda didn't make this one is why.
I did about everything you could do on 3, put 80 hours on one file, and 60 on another. Awesome and very addicting game.
This may seem weird, but I don't even know what the game is about. Could someone give me short run-down of Fallout?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Aslan Wrote:It's good but IMO not near as good as Fallout3. Bethesda didn't make this one is why.
I did about everything you could do on 3, put 80 hours on one file, and 60 on another. Awesome and very addicting game.
Obsidian developed it, true but Bethesda still put it out. I think it plays almost identical to FO3.

MisterPerfect Wrote:This may seem weird, but I don't even know what the game is about. Could someone give me short run-down of Fallout?
Fallout is a RPG game based on an apoctclyptic future and the struggle to survive in the wasteland.
Fallout 3 is simpley put, awesome. The world is massive. So many things to do and accomplish. As you play, your character has to make decisions. These decisions can alter things in the world. If you kill a certain person early in the game, you might knock yourself out of getting something later, etc.

Fallout: New Vegas is not really a sequal of FO3 but an entirely new experience that is taking place at the sametime as FO3, just on the other side of the USA. The world is still as big and there are still consequences to your actions.

I wasn't much on games of this type, but I gave FO3 a try and I loved it.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Obsidian developed it, true but Bethesda still put it out. I think it plays almost identical to FO3.

Fallout is a RPG game based on an apoctclyptic future and the struggle to survive in the wasteland.
Fallout 3 is simpley put, awesome. The world is massive. So many things to do and accomplish. As you play, your character has to make decisions. These decisions can alter things in the world. If you kill a certain person early in the game, you might knock yourself out of getting something later, etc.

Fallout: New Vegas is not really a sequal of FO3 but an entirely new experience that is taking place at the sametime as FO3, just on the other side of the USA. The world is still as big and there are still consequences to your actions.

I wasn't much on games of this type, but I gave FO3 a try and I loved it.

Thank You for the information. I'm gonna go get this game next time I have a chance. You talked me into it. lol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:Thank You for the information. I'm gonna go get this game next time I have a chance. You talked me into it. lol
If I was you I would buy Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition. It comes with all the DLC.
Then I would buy Fallout New Vegas.

Both games are very addictive.
Amun-Ra Wrote:If I was you I would buy Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition. It comes with all the DLC.
Then I would buy Fallout New Vegas.

Both games are very addictive.

Already ahead of you. lol
Aslan Wrote:How ya like it so far?

I don't know. I get it in the mail tomorrow.
Right now I am at level 10, playing with good karma. I dont get to play it that much either. But when I do I cant put it down.
hi everyone Smile

I just love this game! It is the best RPG of all time in my opinion. I never had so much fun with a single game. The story, the controls and even the somewhat older graphics fit perfectly together!
MisterPerfect Wrote:I don't know. I get it in the mail tomorrow.
Post your thoughts. Do you like the game?
It's a great game! Very addicting!
MisterPerfect Wrote:It's a great game! Very addicting!
Well that was quick...lol

Yea it can be very addictive and time consuming. Hours fly by when I play.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Well that was quick...lol

Yea it can be very addictive and time consuming. Hours fly by when I play.

I'm a very blunt person. lol
So how far are you in the game? And which one you playing? New Vegas or FO3?
Fallout 3. And about 3/4 the way threw.
Are you playing just the main quest or you doing all the extra quests as well?
I didn't do enough on FO3. I wish I still had it.

I am still playing through New Vegas right now. No idea how far through the game I am but I just got to level 16. Not bad considering I havn't played it all the much.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
Amun-Ra Wrote:Are you playing just the main quest or you doing all the extra quests as well?
I didn't do enough on FO3. I wish I still had it.

I am still playing through New Vegas right now. No idea how far through the game I am but I just got to level 16. Not bad considering I havn't played it all the much.

Best to do all of the quests in order then If you have the expansion for the options to go on to Level 30 it is best. Only game I have ever gotten all of the achievements for. Fallout 3 was great but New Vegas is not very far behind
I took another break from playing. I am currently level 23. I love this game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
Got every achievement on Fallout3 but two(Level 30 neutral and collect the alien recordings). So I gave New Vegas another chance. Played for about 5 hours, was having fun, then bam! Game froze up in the middle of an auto save. It corrupted the file and I have to start over. I don't know if I have the heart to try again. Anyway New Vegas is good, but Fallout 3 is on another level.