Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pau Gasol
In the second quarter of tonight's game against the Mavs, Pau Gasol earned his 13,000 career point. Gasol becomes the 6th-fastest player in NBA history to get 13,000 points, 6,000 rebounds, 2,000 assists & 1,000 blocks (others: Webber, Kareem, Duncan, Garnett & Robinson).
Always hated the Lakers, but I've always like Pau for some reason.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Whos this?? Kobe bryant is the only player on the lakers! He needs no help!
I just don't have a sense of "Care" about this, but give me time
Pau Gasol is an amazing low post player and can pop a 18 foot jumper every time. Without him the lakers would be a .500 team.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Pau Gasol is an amazing low post player and can pop a 18 foot jumper every time. Without him the lakers would be a .500 team.

He's not that good.
They should be .500 with him but they play 8 on 5 every game.
Kobe isn't that good either.
I think if Kobe would quit they would have more wins.
zaga_fan Wrote:He's not that good.

HE is that Good Smile

8 on 5 must be nice.

He's ok.

Probably.
Aslan Wrote:^Any Laker news is important to the functioning of this site!

I'm sorry, I just woke of after reading this thread, what were we talking about.[Image: http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-sleep017.gif]
zaga_fan Wrote:He's not that good.

no chance man. he is the heart of that team.
K_Mac Wrote:no chance man. he is the heart of that team.

lol
K_Mac Wrote:no chance man. he is the heart of that team.

He was being sarcastic Smile
Aslan Wrote:Did you dream about a Lakers 3 peat? Big Grin

I dreamed that the Lakers were able to make it to the NBA finals, but hey, it was just a dream. I woke up know there was no way it could happen
They got beat by the Mavs, I mean c'mon.
The most unluckiest team in the NBA..
Their season is over, just call it quits Phil.

Gasol needs to go to where-ever his brother is going and get real.
Ballers Wrote:They got beat by the Mavs, I mean c'mon.

Gasol needs to open a Greek Chicken restaurant and get out of Basketball altogether!
I'm not sure he's greek.
But he could sure open some kind of food place with all kinds of exotic food, and different taste from his country.
Ballers Wrote:They got beat by the Mavs, I mean c'mon.

Heat got beat by the Mavs too. Since the Lakers and Heat are going to call it quits, David Stern is going to cancel the playoffs and give himself the the Finals MVP Big Grin
Ballers Wrote:I'm not sure he's greek.
But he could sure open some kind of food place with all kinds of exotic food, and different taste from his country.

Ahh, nobody know the difference!
Aslan Wrote:Heat got beat by the Mavs too. Since the Lakers and Heat are going to call it quits, David Stern is going to cancel the playoffs and give himself the the Finals MVP Big Grin

That's didn't count!
Stardust Wrote:That's didn't count!

Your correct, Dave Stern and company.. They waved off the lost because Lebron wasn't feeling good and they were missing a lot of ppl.
What are we talking about again? lol

Pau is a good player.
Aslan Wrote:In the second quarter of tonight's game against the Mavs, Pau Gasol earned his 13,000 career point. Gasol becomes the 6th-fastest player in NBA history to get 13,000 points, 6,000 rebounds, 2,000 assists & 1,000 blocks (others: Webber, Kareem, Duncan, Garnett & Robinson).

Way to go Pau Gasol! In my opinion, he is the best big man in the NBA right now. He is not as strong as a Dwight Howard, but Gasol has better post moves than anyother big man in the game.
Aslan Wrote:In the second quarter of tonight's game against the Mavs, Pau Gasol earned his 13,000 career point. Gasol becomes the 6th-fastest player in NBA history to get 13,000 points, 6,000 rebounds, 2,000 assists & 1,000 blocks (others: Webber, Kareem, Duncan, Garnett & Robinson).

Way to go Pau Gasol! In my opinion, he is the best big man in the NBA right now. He is not as strong as a Dwight Howard, but Gasol has better post moves than anyother big man in the game.