Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What team should be playing better and why aren't they?
East Ridge...you tell me.
SF....their coach T. Isaac
"candlewax167" Wrote:SF....their coach T. Isaac

i totally agree we have some good players on our team like heather dean, vanessa skeens, faith little, and chelsey tuttle and he is doing nothing to help us as far as i know not many players like him as a coach simply because of his poor coaching skills. GET HIM OUT QUICKLY before our girls stop wanting to play or go to a different school:boo: tony issac leave
Pike Central- Should have been a whole lot better than they are...They arent playing to where they should be to transfers and the coaching change hurt them early on in the season playing better...Just took some time for such a young team to gel
Yeah SF has some great players and they're doing pathetic. I think it's time for another coaching change!!!
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:Pike Central- Should have been a whole lot better than they are...They arent playing to where they should be to transfers and the coaching change hurt them early on in the season playing better...Just took some time for such a young team to gel

When is the last time you saw them play? Tough to go on just record alone to decide how well a team is playing.
"WeisGuy" Wrote:When is the last time you saw them play? Tough to go on just record alone to decide how well a team is playing.

He probably saw PCC's last game.

I personally think that ER should be better than what they are.

The problem is when they are hot they are hot and when they are not, then they're not. They go into grooves where they play great and go into slumps that they can't throw one into the ocean.

They just aren't consistent right now. It's not a real problem with the staff or the players. Nothing than can actually be fixed I mean.
"WeisGuy" Wrote:When is the last time you saw them play? Tough to go on just record alone to decide how well a team is playing.

their last game lol
I was right! Go me!
I know 15th and he supports those Hawks!
south floyd should be playing better but they need a new coach
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:their last game lol
You attended the last game??

I assume you mean the last home game, right???? - which was before Christmas......

Lady Hawks have been on the road all month (9 games straight) - let's see - were you at JCHS on the 16th? Don't recall seeing you there, but then again I'm too busy watching the game to see the people around me, but I'm pretty sure I would have noticed you and your "pep" section.......which for some reason just never shows up when needed for the Lady's games. You missed a good one at Belfry tonight - but yet you claim to be such the PC fan -
I don't claim to know anything about girls basketball, but I do know that South Floyd is 1-13 and hasn't even came close to winning a 15th Region game, so I don't think you can blame the coach for South Floyd being that awful this season..It would be something if they were losing nail-biters, but they're not even in the games...Might be lack of talent...
"BleedsBlue" Wrote:You attended the last game??

I assume you mean the last home game, right???? - which was before Christmas......

Lady Hawks have been on the road all month (9 games straight) - let's see - were you at JCHS on the 16th? Don't recall seeing you there, but then again I'm too busy watching the game to see the people around me, but I'm pretty sure I would have noticed you and your "pep" section.......which for some reason just never shows up when needed for the Lady's games. You missed a good one at Belfry tonight - but yet you claim to be such the PC fan -

yeah well i was going to go to the game but my dad wouldn't allow me to go to this game so ;-)...and im sorry that i don't like to drive to Boyle Co. or Boyd kinda dont have the gas if you will volunteer to drive me to these games ill be more than welcome to attend...I was one of few in the pep section when they were playing at home...Are you ever in the pep section if not where is your pride...point blank im more or the same of a PC than any other person...And in my eyes these girls could be playing better right now if all the distractions this year had not hindered that and you can't say that its not true...
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:yeah well i was going to go to the game but my dad wouldn't allow me to go to this game so ;-)...and im sorry that i don't like to drive to Boyle Co. or Boyd kinda dont have the gas if you will volunteer to drive me to these games ill be more than welcome to attend...I was one of few in the pep section when they were playing at home...Are you ever in the pep section if not where is your pride...point blank im more or the same of a PC than any other person...And in my eyes these girls could be playing better right now if all the distractions this year had not hindered that and you can't say that its not true...

Can't blame the distractions Slamma because THE distraction is now gone and this team has gotten better since - just because they haven't won isn't saying the game is not being played well. The Hawks have faced some mighty tough teams from what I hear. I haven't gone to all the away games but try to make what I can. I'm not dissing you for being unable to attend - just think you shouldn't speak about their play time if you aren't there to see the games. The girls are young and they make some "young" mistakes. In due time, I think this team under Coach's leadership will be a solid ball team.
"BleedsBlue" Wrote:Can't blame the distractions Slamma because THE distraction is now gone and this team has gotten better since - just because they haven't won isn't saying the game is not being played well. The Hawks have faced some mighty tough teams from what I hear. I haven't gone to all the away games but try to make what I can. I'm not dissing you for being unable to attend - just think you shouldn't speak about their play time if you aren't there to see the games. The girls are young and they make some "young" mistakes. In due time, I think this team under Coach's leadership will be a solid ball team.

but my point is DUE to the distractions early on they haven't got to where they could be right now we all know these girls could be playing better and im not going by record...Im sorry if i think they should be playing better but thats my opinon...I hear they lacked alot last night but idk if thats true...
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:but my point is DUE to the distractions early on they haven't got to where they could be right now we all know these girls could be playing better and im not going by record...Im sorry if i think they should be playing better but thats my opinon...I hear they lacked alot last night but idk if thats true...

what did you hear that they "lacked"?
heard that they just didnt play good lacked the inside precence to get rebounds and gave Belfry to many second chances...
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:heard that they just didnt play good lacked the inside precence to get rebounds and gave Belfry to many second chances...

Belfry did get a ton of offensive rebounds and that was the key to them winning, but how does that mean that they didn't play well? The girls had good position for the most part, but there was no such thing as an over-the-back last night.
"WeisGuy" Wrote:Belfry did get a ton of offensive rebounds and that was the key to them winning, but how does that mean that they didn't play well? The girls had good position for the most part, but there was no such thing as an over-the-back last night.

Weis do you think they are playing up to the preseason expectations??? Do you think that the distraction have hindered them thus far??? Do you no think that this team should not be playing better???

Im sorry that my fellow fans get ****ed off at me for not being biased but im not...
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:Weis do you think they are playing up to the preseason expectations??? Do you think that the distraction have hindered them thus far??? Do you no think that this team should not be playing better???

Im sorry that my fellow fans get ****ed off at me for not being biased but im not...

Nobody wants you to be biased, but perhaps you should look at their losses and decide for yourself if you thought that the game would have been an AUTOMATIC win when the season started. The teams that they have lost to all fit the same profile. They've been bigger, more physical-type bodied teams that have pounded them on the boards. IMO, they are playing as hard and as well as they can.
East Ridge
"WeisGuy" Wrote:Nobody wants you to be biased, but perhaps you should look at their losses and decide for yourself if you thought that the game would have been an AUTOMATIC win when the season started. The teams that they have lost to all fit the same profile. They've been bigger, more physical-type bodied teams that have pounded them on the boards. IMO, they are playing as hard and as well as they can.

i guess i just have to high expectations of them
South Floyd Should Be Doing Better..They Have A Whole Lot Of Talent!!
South Floyd has an EXTREMELY young team so they have a few years before I would expect great things out of them. They are 1-13 because they don't have the size, age, or experience needed to have a solid ball club.
"DirtCourtQueen!" Wrote:South Floyd Should Be Doing Better..They Have A Whole Lot Of Talent!!

I have to disagree there...1-13 with several embarrassing losses....Not too much talent obviously....
LC Dawgs. I think I know the prob but I don't want to start a fight.
"alfus21" Wrote:I have to disagree there...1-13 with several embarrassing losses....Not too much talent obviously....

1-13 with several very embarrassing loses.
obviously not much talent......... in the coaching department that is.

:help:
south floyd there coach
"alfus21" Wrote:I have to disagree there...1-13 with several embarrassing losses....Not too much talent obviously....
its the COACHING NOT THE PLAYERS obviously. and the players have talent just no coaching
"themanthelegend" Wrote:its the COACHING NOT THE PLAYERS obviously. and the players have talent just no coaching

Coaches would matter if the games were close, but I don't think anybody would matter with this team...