Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best all around Player in the 14th
Who is the best all around player in the 14th?
tyler bailey
we all know justin hicks can shoot the ball and I mean SHOOT THE BALL.....BUt the smith kid from owsley can do it all....Who can compete with his talent???? if there is a kid in the 14th that can I havent seen him
Wade Holland/KentuckyPreps
75. Justin Hicks (5'10" PG 2007) – Hazard (Preseason Ranking: 95)
Will be the engine that gives Hazard a chance to compete. Can slice up defenses with his ability to drive and find open shooters. A fierce competitor that challenges taller defenders. Ability to dictate tempo. I didnt see Bailey or Smith on that list
"hazarddogfan" Wrote:we all know justin hicks can shoot the ball and I mean SHOOT THE BALL.....BUt the smith kid from owsley can do it all....Who can compete with his talent???? if there is a kid in the 14th that can I havent seen him
I would have to agree with you. Smith is an excellent ball handler, shooter, jumper, scorer, etc., etc., etc. You can keep going on down the list. He can do it all, and plus he has turned that Owsley team back on to there feet. He is a great kid to watch play ball. I wish him the best of luck for the remaining of his season and i hope some D-1 schools give him a look. :CE_DP_Ste
"nobody" Wrote:Wade Holland/KentuckyPreps
75. Justin Hicks (5'10" PG 2007) – Hazard (Preseason Ranking: 95)
Will be the engine that gives Hazard a chance to compete. Can slice up defenses with his ability to drive and find open shooters. A fierce competitor that challenges taller defenders. Ability to dictate tempo. I didnt see Bailey or Smith on that list

Your right smith was not on that list...he was also not elligible untill jan 10th.....im not taking anything away from hicks he his a great player, but I can tell that u have never seen the smith kid play ball