Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who do you enjoy debating with on BGR?
Benchwarmer Wrote:I hate debating with people

Whatever!TongueirateSho
^ I'm trying to debate with you now on the latest Mountain Top Ten in the Boys BBall Thread...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
I can;t believe my name was only mentioned once! LOL
Filthy Animal Wrote:Ok guys!...I got the mearsuring stick out....and it looks like Real Badman has you beat TheRealVille!...not saying your post aren't getting the job done!...Confusedhh:

But Real Badman has a much longer list of posts!...:biggrin:

It could definately be debated as to whether it's the quality of post you make or the quanity.... that makes the man!...Wink

[Image: http://www.bigjohnson.com/assetts/images...decalt.jpg]

I never said I was a great debater. I burnt out a few years ago. Just speaking from my experience that I believe TideHoss was/is the greatest poster/debater ever. As for the question at hand, like I said I burnt out years ago and now only make small cameo appearances. Back in the day I always had it out with Alfus. Cant stand that guy Confusedhh:
Real Badman Wrote:I never said I was a great debater. I burnt out a few years ago. Just speaking from my experience that I believe TideHoss was/is the greatest poster/debater ever. As for the question at hand, like I said I burnt out years ago and now only make small cameo appearances. Back in the day I always had it out with Alfus. Cant stand that guy Confusedhh:

Why do u sound so smart on here. But in reality your well ...........
Stardust Wrote:Whatever!TongueirateSho

Are we debating me not debating? :biggrin:
Aslan Wrote:Your a troll! Big Grin

No you didn't.:moon: LOL
Aslan Wrote:^You made your point and won the debate Big Grin

NOT YET...LOL

Made made me have to reply...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
I like talking football with RunItUpTheGut..
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Why do u sound so smart on here. But in reality your well ...........

You're such a troll and I deplore you. You eschew me at every waking moment. I hope you severely suffer horrible ironic awkward moments for the rest of your life.

Love,
Me

:Thumbs:
Filthy Animal Wrote:It was fun debating in the football thread with you!...and great meeting you too!...:Thumbs:

Yeah, I can't wait until next season so we can do it all over again!! :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Why do u sound so smart on here. But in reality your well ...........

What's up with your pics lately?
king360 Wrote:I like talking football with RunItUpTheGut..

Thank you sir. Right back at ya.
Real Badman Wrote:I never said I was a great debater. I burnt out a few years ago. Just speaking from my experience that I believe TideHoss was/is the greatest poster/debater ever. As for the question at hand, like I said I burnt out years ago and now only make small cameo appearances. Back in the day I always had it out with Alfus. Cant stand that guy Confusedhh:

Aww come on now. He was a lot of fun. He knew his junk too. Not many could stand him, but he was usually right
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Real Badman Wrote:You're such a troll and I deplore you. You eschew me at every waking moment. I hope you severely suffer horrible ironic awkward moments for the rest of your life.

Love,
Me

You don't even know what half those words mean you google monster.
Filthy Animal Wrote:What's up with your pics lately?

Better?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:You don't even know what half those words mean you google monster.

Ouch ='/
I just argue, debate, school people who get on here and get stupid. I can and will burn anyone.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Better?

AHHHH!...Yes!...Thank you!....lol
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Better?

LOVE the sig:lmao:
vundy33 Wrote:I just argue, debate, school people who get on here and get stupid. I can and will burn anyone.

Except the Navy. Big Grin
I never debate with anyone..I only get involved in a discussion when I am right Big Grin
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I never debate with anyone..I only get involved in a discussion when I am right Big Grin
That is my strategy too. That must be the reason that we have never debated that I can recall. :biggrin:

I have got to give TheRealVille his due. He is the only liberal who shows up on the Political forum on a regular basis and he is probably outnumbered 20 to 1 or worse but he keeps coming back for more and I enjoy debating and arguing much more than I do discussing politics with people who agree with me.
What ever happened to our community debating.
^
I dont know, wwhat happened to half the posters that posted on this thread? lol
^ True Enough.
^ They lost the debate.....Confusednicker:

Where are you Sparty????:biglmao:
I havent seen Filthy on here in forever.