Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Is Your Favorite Professional Wrestler Of All Time?
Who is your favorite pro wrestler of all time?

For me: "Rowdy" Roddy Piper. By far the most obnoxious, rude, crude, punk wrestler EVER! And that is putting it nicely.

Who is your favorite?
That ol' stylin' & profilin', jet flyin', limousine ridin', kiss stealin' son of a gun....RICK FLAIR!!!! WOOOOOOOO!! ...WOO!WOO!WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I'm sure I left out a few things, it's amazing to me he's still hanging in there. And he's still the dirtiest player in the game!!!
Well this is my favorite subject. I grew up watching wrestling with my dad and grandma. The old NWA Mid-South Wrestling, WCW and WWF

All Time Favorite would be

L.O.D
Rick Flair
The Junk Yard Dog
Dusty Rhodes
Jack Brisco
Gerald Brisco
Ole Anderson
Ricky Steamboat
Terry Funk
Barry Windham
Arn Anderson

Are a few I could go on and on but I will stop for now.
The Rock
Here is my new age wrestlers
The Rock
Stone Cold
The Dudleys
The Undertaker
Kane
Foley
Sting
Hulk Hogan.....that man is an icon...If you were a kid in the 80's, early 90's, you knew the "I Am A Real American" theme song. When Hogan and Macho Man formed the 'Mega Powers', man, that is where the real wrestling was at....

In later times, I really liked The Rock. He really took wrestling to a level way above where it is today. It was always interesting to see what some of his lines where. He's definitely top 5 all-time...
I also liked the Ultimate Warrior. Every time he came to the ring, he brought excitement with him. He was another of my favorites....
Mine was always Brett "The Hitman" Hart
I almost forgot my all time favorite of all time:
The Dogfaced Gremlin" Rick Steiner
My favorite was always Sting

Followed closely by all of the cruiserweights WCW had for a while like Rey, Juvetud, Psychosis, and company.
The Rock N Roll Express. I loved when they would beat the Russians and the Midnight express.
QQ that is cool the old stuff is a hell of alot better than this new stuff

I saw the rock and roll express wrestle here in fallsburg at the elem school.
Stone Cold Steve Austin give me a hell yeah
Stone Cold Steve Austin give me a hell yeah
Batpuff Wrote:QQ that is cool the old stuff is a hell of alot better than this new stuff

I saw the rock and roll express wrestle here in fallsburg at the elem school.

I agree 100 percent. Once the WCW former NWA was bought out. I lost interest. WWF just dont do it for me.

BTW<

Double Drop Kick was awesome.
Rick Flair & Ricky Steamboat used to have some great matches.
Hulk Hogan.... wihout him wrestling wouldnt have been as popular as it is today.
Stone Cold and the Rock are good to watch.
The Undertaker is my ultimate favorite...
Legion of Doom
Hulk Hogan
Jake "The Snake" Roberts
Ultimate Warrior
"Macho Man" Randy Savage
Bushwackers
John Cena
Bret "The Hitman" Hart
The HeartBreak Kid Shawn Michaels
Sting
Kevin Nash
The road warriors rocked BP.. I think the Rock N Roll express kick their ass a few times though ")
Road warriors vs Austin Idol and Jerry lawler
was unreal

the Hitman Hart
Ric Flair
Steamboat
piper

But then i saw stonecold the rock and mankind all together and never laughed so hard they were great
Hulk Hogan for me. My dad use to take my brother to wrestling events so I would go, I got to watch the Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan, and all those legendary wrestlers in action, although at the time it didn't seem that big of a del to me. My brother still loves it, but I don't watch it that much anymore.
Stone Cold, Sting, Kevin Nash
What about The Rock and Roll Express -vs- The Midnight Express
The old school Sting was pretty cool, the steiners when they were a tag-team. Andre the Giant, Earthquake, Hogan, Undertaker, the mouth of the south (didn't wrestle but a funny manager. I forgot his name) those are a few I like to watch.. oh yeah, junkyard dog, Jake the snake, Bret Hart, Owen Hart, Ricky the dragon Steamboat.
Stone Cold I haven't watched it much but I loved him.
pro wrestling is just...nasty...
Johnny Ringo Wrote:That ol' stylin' & profilin', jet flyin', limousine ridin', kiss stealin' son of a gun....RICK FLAIR!!!! WOOOOOOOO!! ...WOO!WOO!WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I'm sure I left out a few things, it's amazing to me he's still hanging in there. And he's still the dirtiest player in the game!!!

i liked him until his comment when he was doing a show in ky, he held his title belt up and said this belt is worth more than you people make in a year.

i am going to go with stone cold steve austin
crazytaxidriver Wrote:The old school Sting was pretty cool, the steiners when they were a tag-team. Andre the Giant, Earthquake, Hogan, Undertaker, the mouth of the south (didn't wrestle but a funny manager. I forgot his name) those are a few I like to watch.. oh yeah, junkyard dog, Jake the snake, Bret Hart, Owen Hart, Ricky the dragon Steamboat.

The Mouth of the South Jimmy Heart
Andre the giant and jimmy fly snooka were som good old school wrestlers.........
The Von Erik's