Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville: Do you root for them?
zaga_fan Wrote:No.
I do not root for Louisville.
but if Rick Pitino ever mentioned coming back to UK I would be the first one to meet him in Lexington Wink

MisterPerfect Wrote:Me and you both!

:flush:
BlackcatAlum Wrote::flush:

What's that suppose to mean?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Have I mentioned that I'm Irish?
Take that Ricky P. I wonder if Kuric gets his rear chewed on they way home?
They are melting down over on the Louisville Rivals page about that stupid technical called on Kuric for taunting. Get over it, you got out scored 21 7 over the last 9 minutes, that was the game, not the technical....
Navajo4life Wrote:They are melting down over on the Louisville Rivals page about that stupid technical called on Kuric for taunting. Get over it, you got out scored 21 7 over the last 9 minutes, that was the game, not the technical....
I bet Kuric gets his butted chewed on the way home. What was the clock time when he did it?
It sucks....
I didn't think he deserved a T for it but he definitely looked down at the guy.
I've seen worse but you have to play through it.
They got spanked in OT
Great coaching job ricky p. Must have a hot date on his mind.
I root for Elisha Justice and Kyle Kuric(who had quite a dunk tonight).
itzAmazing Wrote:I root for Elisha Justice and Kyle Kuric(who had quite a dunk tonight).

It was an incredible dunk. I didn't know he could do anything besides shoot the three. But that dunk will be on the Top Plays
Stardust Wrote:It was an incredible dunk. I didn't know he could do anything besides shoot the three. But that dunk will be on the Top Plays

Kuric has amazing athleticism and has potential for big games like this one.
No way. Hating Louisville in my opinion is part of being a UK fan. None of them would ever root for us in any situation so why would I root for them?
Noooooooooooo
When you live in Louisville and listen to their fans everyday you will change your mind on cheering for them!
As one can tell from my avatars and everything..... I am so proud to be a Shelby Valley alum and have my ole school do so well and see kids that I know come up and win like this.... HOWEVER, nothing can/will ever change my undying hate for the school of Louisville. They will forever be my other Alma mater's rival and the team that has the deepest hate for UK. I knew that even with a fantastic player/person in Elisha Justice going from my high school to UL I still would never have a rooting interest. I would root for Elisha to have 40 points and UL lose by 40. Friends of the family ask me "Why and How" all of the time and I use this comparison..... Okay, if you are a HUGE Reds fan a close friend got drafted and made it all the way to the big leauges as a St. Louis Cardinal, how can you change your alligence from your life long team for one tie to the rival team. You can root for the player to go crazy and perform well, but you probably would not "have a new favorite team". Thats all.

So, in a nutshell...... Would I root for Louisville....... NO.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I was rooting for them to come back and beat Cinncy yesterday.
^ Not I. Louisville has already proved that they are a solid team, thus helping our RPI. I still bring myself to root for them in a game like that.
[SIZE="4"]
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
I find myself rooting for them without noticing,.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I find myself rooting for them without noticing,.

Is it the EJ effect??
[SIZE="4"]