Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All A Golf Tourney
There is an effort to start an All-A Classic in golf just like they have in basketball and baseball. I know that the plans as of now are to have a regional tourney will all small schools invited, and the top 2 moving on to the State tourney.

Anyone else heard anything about this? Or can look into it?
Well BEEF we finaly agree on something and yes i thing this would be a great idea as I would love for it to begin this year....please post more information as you find out about it.
Yes BEEF Pinky agrees post all info. as u hear about it, and i wood also like to know where did u hear this info.? if this is true Pinky will be doin da freaky freaky walk all day long!!!!!!!
I heard it over break from Pikeville's Head Coach that they are having it. And I sent an email to the All-A Classic HQ to confirm it last night.

Quote:Plans will be finalized at the Board of Directors on February 5th.

It will be posted on the website shortly thereafter.

So they are having it this fall! Wish I got to play in something like this.
Sounds great BEEF thanx
"Beef" Wrote:There is an effort to start an All-A Classic in golf just like they have in basketball and baseball. I know that the plans as of now are to have a regional tourney will all small schools invited, and the top 2 moving on to the State tourney.

Anyone else heard anything about this? Or can look into it?

sounds good
yeah BEEF Pinky agrees thats gone b the $h!t!!! Pinky gonna do da freaky freaky walk all day long!!!! thx for the info.
beef i heard today that this was going to happen with the all a tourney.....have u heard anything?
yes its at green meadows to so i think tht pikeville will whoop ass
I think in the 11th Region the "All A" will be between Pikeville and Hazard. From what I understand the rules will differ from the State Golf Tourney....
          1.) Only 1 team will represent each region.
          2.) Only two individuals not on the winning team will go.
Also I hear that the State All A Tournament will be held at either Gibson Bay or Bull Run.
Its at the Bull in Richmond
Ive been told that the 11th region tourney may not be at Green Meadows in Pikeville. If any body has heard any such thing please post.
Last I heard over like Christmas when they were planning it is that it was, but probably a good chance that it isn't considering that GMCC is only 9 holes
But state is help Aug 19....so they have to get Regional in early....
regional and the Pikeville Invitational will be fairly close
All-A state is at Gibson Bay Golf Course
Beef Wrote:But state is help Aug 19....so they have to get Regional in early....

Just been told that it will be Aug 14 instead of the 19th
Pikeville beats hazard in the All A winning the championship...good luck in Richmond Panthers
you have to give credit to hazard because they only lost to pikeville AT pikevilles HOME COURSE......but congrats to mike and the team
All A tournament rained out today...no make up days have been scheduled...Sorry boys