Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could the Cardinals land Moss this off-season?
Rumors are being tossed around about Moss being traded..

http://msn.foxsports.com/story/3331874

You think this would be a good decision for Minn
He would be a great acquisition for any team. He does carry alot of baggage with him, but you also get one of, if not they, best recievers in the NFL.
What if Minn could trade him to Cardinals for a 1st round pick and Fitzgerald..IMO this would be a good trade..
Yea that would be a trade that both teams could benefit from IMO.
No I dont think that is a good trade both teams lack on Defense they should worried about Defense.
I think it would be funny for Moss to land with a team like the cards.
Randy Moss is a REPLICA of Terrell Owens, the best 2 receivers in the game. Randy hasn't controlled his mouth like TO has this year. But if he does, the critics will be silenced. Fitzgerald and a first rounder would be a great trade for the Vikes considering it is coming from a team like Arizona who will have a very high first round selection.
It might not be a good trade hip hop, but still both teams would benefit from it. I agree they could focus on D more, but you cant get worse with players like that.
ESPN radio was saying today that the Ravens have been very interested in getting Moss.
Moss has a chance of going to the Ravens, Cardinals, or Raiders.
I'd like to see him go to the Ravens, he would fit in good there.
I think you guys are missing the point of the First Rounder concept, they could use this to draft a great defensive prospect and as we have seen this year with DeAngelo Hall, rookies can make a great impact so I don't see how this trade couldn't help.

Posted Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:35 pm:

And I would love to see him go to the Ravens also, forgot to include that.