Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tea Party to take control of the House
CNN has now projected that this nation has spoken of their discontent of the current leadership. Our neighbors have made it clear that the change in the last election did not work. Our neighbors have spoken clearly to state where their faith for this nation is best suited for it's leadership.

I thank my neighbors for helping put this nation back on track for being the true World Leader.
Republicans have picked up 60 seats in the House so far and is leading in several other races. While I am disappointed that the Republicans did not take over the Senate but I am looking forward to seeing the Obama Czars marching into the House to finally begin testifying in front of House oversight committees. Obama's rule is over. Now he will have to learn to govern if he wants to get anything done.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Republicans have picked up 60 seats in the House so far and is leading in several other races. While I am disappointed that the Republicans did not take over the Senate but I am looking forward to seeing the Obama Czars marching into the House to finally begin testifying in front of House oversight committees. Obama's rule is over. Now he will have to learn to govern if he wants to get anything done.

It may still not end up quite so bad. Alaska will still be a republican vote, regardless of whether it's Miller or Murkowski. Washington and Colorado are still possibilities, and if Manchin votes the way he says he will, even a democratic seat may still mean some conservative votes. I am disappointed that Reid will still retain his position as Senate Majority Leader, however I dont think he will be able to ramrod things through as he did.
Stardust Wrote:CNN has now projected that this nation has spoken of their discontent of the current leadership. Our neighbors have made it clear that the change in the last election did not work. Our neighbors have spoken clearly to state where their faith for this nation is best suited for it's leadership.

I thank my neighbors for helping put this nation back on track for being the true World Leader.
CNN??? What self respecting conservative would........?

I'm assuming your just wanting to see what the other side has to say?:biggrin:
Finally, everything will be great again.
BillyB Wrote:Finally, everything will be great again.

Sarcasm?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Sarcasm?

Some, but I really hope they can do it. They have about 18 months.
can't wait to see this cluster Fu*K of a goverment should be fun to watch...
lol, this cluster **** of a government couldn't do **** since President Obama has been in office, and his party controlled everything! I find that to be deeply messed up.
Fun to watch or boring to watch don't matter much to me. But since Obama has been in office I haven't been a very happy American. As a matter of fact I have nearly lost everything I've worked for. So if this cluster can do anything to change that then more power to them
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
vundy33 Wrote:lol, this cluster **** of a government couldn't do **** since President Obama has been in office, and his party controlled everything! I find that to be deeply messed up.

Nothing or nothing you liked. Healthcare, wall street changes, etc aren't really nothing
So What is everyones thoughts on the Tea Party?
I think the Tea Party has the right idea's, in smaller government and free markets. IMO, our government has grown into unmanageable monster, and were becoming a nanny state where waste runs wild.

The government is spending way more than were taking in and have been for decades. Time will only tell if they can shrink the size of our government and cut it's wasteful spending ways.
It has just gotten to the point where the governement has their hand in everything.

Time to take a step back, re-evaluate, and then stay back in most cases.
The Tea Party won't transform anything. W co-opted the social conservatives to get elected then did what for them? Virtually nothing. Boehner and the other old white Republicans are doing the same with the Tea Party.