Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Duke Have The Best Fans?
i think they do
duke has a great set of fans
Looks like you are in the wrong forum . . . .
no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't think so but there amoung the best, it looks like they have great fans because of the way they have there seating at home games which the court is surrounded completly by their students which is great I wished more schools would do that.
they do have some pretty good fans
Great fans are the ones who still support their team when they r down. Thats why i think KY has the best fans. At the mall this weekend people were packed in to stores that have tvs so they could how the cats were playing. Plus Rupp was full when uk played SC. Dukes fans are good but not great.
L yes. UK fans are to often fickle. I love UK win or lose. I don't think most fans can say that.

C-A-T-S CATS, CATS, CATS.
Duke fans are awesome... because you know they can't be bandwagoners... you either love em' or hate em'... and they are extremely loyal...
UK fans are the best!
no doubt about it
Without a doubt.
"UKGIRL20" Wrote:I don't think so but there amoung the best, it looks like they have great fans because of the way they have there seating at home games which the court is surrounded completly by their students which is great I wished more schools would do that.

And they can only hold around 8000 in Cameron.
OMG here we go... the only Duke fans you actually see are the students wh are lined up around the court. what do u think places like Rupp or the Dean Dome would look like if they allowed that many students to be around the sides of the court....

They dont call UK fans Big Blue Nation for nothing. ask opposing teams who they think has the best fans when they play us at their home court and we have just as many there as they do....

and u say fickle. well i say demanding. we expect UK to win everygame. when we lose it sucks.. we get mad. it happens.
im a kentucky fan so im gonna say no........
I would have to say yes.
you guys are killing me... ESPN has got u brain washed like the rest of America.
you are right vv
I'm gonna say Duke has the absolute best fan section in the Nation..Cameron Indoor Stadium isn't ranked the #1 Toughest Place to play for no apparent reason..Duke fans go absolutely crazy for them..have you watched the girls games..they are just as crazy then..I don't think many other fan sections support their boys and girls basketball like Duke's Cameron Crazzies do!!!
Does't matter how good there fans are still is't gonne make me watch them UK all the way
"SVHSFootball" Wrote:I'm gonna say Duke has the absolute best fan section in the Nation..Cameron Indoor Stadium isn't ranked the #1 Toughest Place to play for no apparent reason..Duke fans go absolutely crazy for them..have you watched the girls games..they are just as crazy then..I don't think many other fan sections support their boys and girls basketball like Duke's Cameron Crazzies do!!!
listen it is their student section around the court............. imagine if Rupp was set up like that. a couple hundred compared to a few thousand??? hmmm i wonder? and as far as student sections not supporting their teams like Duke's u got to be kiddin me. only reason u think such an assinine thing is because ESPN has the wool pulled down over your face. no one supports thier team like UK fans. Big Blue Nation baby!
They got the smallest gym is why.
shew no come on guys>?
if UK played their games in Memorial, then they would have the loudest gym in America, and Duke wouldnt be mentioned again in the same sentence, which they shouldnt be anyways, and im not even a UK fan, but Ive been to a ton of games at Rupp, and when they have to get loud, it gets deafening. As much as im going to get pounded for this, im an Arkansas fan, but i'm man enough to admit, that UK has the best fans in all of college basketball. Even in the scandal years, the '89 team that went 13-19, and the 14-14 team in '90 packed Rupp and you would have thought UK was the defending national champs. When Duke went 13-18 9 or 10 years ago, Cameron was nothing more than a whimper. Man, those were the good ol days.
Duke has the best student section in the country, Kentucky and Louisville and Indiana have the best FANS !!!!
Duke fans are great, U K fans are very loyal, but I've never seen a rowdier bunch than the mountaineer maniacs at W V U. You've just been pittsnogled!!!!!
"TidesHoss32" Wrote:if UK played their games in Memorial, then they would have the loudest gym in America, and Duke wouldnt be mentioned again in the same sentence, which they shouldnt be anyways, and im not even a UK fan, but Ive been to a ton of games at Rupp, and when they have to get loud, it gets deafening. As much as im going to get pounded for this, im an Arkansas fan, but i'm man enough to admit, that UK has the best fans in all of college basketball. Even in the scandal years, the '89 team that went 13-19, and the 14-14 team in '90 packed Rupp and you would have thought UK was the defending national champs. When Duke went 13-18 9 or 10 years ago, Cameron was nothing more than a whimper. Man, those were the good ol days.
exactly but you cant get people to realize that
Yea, they do...but they do have a small gym.
Duke will be building a new field house soon...It will be much larger and is supposed to more than double the amount of fans that are able to fit into Cameron right now..I can't wait to see the Cameron Crazzies go at the opponents players then!!!
i wouldnt care if Duke's new place burnt the day they opened it.