Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kendal Noble
I know she is just a junior, but what schools are looking at her right now?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Hopefully UK is. They've already lost the best player in the state this year, the Hammonds girl from Rockcastle. Heard she was going to Louisville.
I am sure she will get alot of looks from what I hear she is 1 heck of a player
She is good but not SEC material Prob OVC
Southern Pride Wrote:She is good but not SEC material Prob OVC

So, Barnette can play at UK and Noble can't? LOL. She can play in any conference in the country. UK may or may not be a good fit, but she can certainly play in the SEC.
Kendell is going to have to work on her speed and conditioning more. She only plays about half speed the entire game. If she would invest in a good jump rope and use it a couple minutes a day, her conditioning and quickness would improve tremendously. She has so much talent its unreal. Her work ethic is all that worries me. I'd love to see her play for the Cats. Its all up to her.
The skys the limit from what i seen. Potentially wise.
Do not know about her work ethic or conditioning in question.
Would not hurt me or a few more on here
to invest in a good jump rope. ....:eyeroll:
now using it..thats another matter.
Anyone that says Kendall can't play in the SEC is nuts. First of all Kendall has been playing verses SEC players for 4 summers now in the best AAU Tournaments in the Eastern U.S. Kendall has played in Lexington Cath. Holiday Tournament and has been 1 of the best players in it every year. Kendall gets a bad rap for the way she looks on the floor but at the end of the game she has 20 pts., 12 rebounds, 7 or 8 As., and 5 or 6 Steals. I think that Kendall will really grow as a player over the next year also. She has all the tools and just has to decide how much she wants to do with them. I think by the start of next year Kendall will have offers to UK & L-ville and if you can go to either of those schools you can go anywhere.
Anywhere she goes, she will have one heck of a collegiate career. She has all the talent in the world, and I believe she will make the sacrifices to do what needs to be done.
Great player, can play anywhere in the country.
Noble is a tweener in D1. She needs to find the right system to suit her playing ability. I hope she makes the correct pick. Good luck and I hope it is UK.
I think those that think Noble's work ethic is in question don't realize how smooth and effortless she makes everything look. She appears to have done nothing and at the end of the game she has 25 points, 12 rebounds, and 7 assists. Not to mention a bunch of steals.
Kendall can most definitely play in the SEC. It's a joke to think otherwise, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
Top 5 player in the state, can play anywhere she wants.
She is definitely good enough to play at UK, I just hope that she chooses to go there!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
This girl is amazing!!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
How can u question her work ethic? From the games I have seen her play, she is not going to be a speed demon but that doesnt mean she doesnt work hard. She is a very intelligent player who gets everybody on her team involved in the game. Whether she is on offense or defense, she seems to manage to always get her hands on the ball.
Sorry for questioning her work ethic. She is the hardest working kid on the planet. Now hope your happy. Hope she goes straight to the WNBA out of high school. Sorry sorry sorry.
This just in.... "After an intense recruiting campaign, with an official visit included, Perry Central actually signed Kendal Noble last summer." When reached for comment, Coach Napier grinned sheepishly and shut his office door.
hogwollop Wrote:this just in.... "after an intense recruiting campaign, with an official visit included, perry central actually signed kendal noble last summer." when reached for comment, coach napier grinned sheepishly and shut his office door.

well, aren't you original/mad. :yawn:
geauxtigers75 Wrote:well, aren't you original/mad. :yawn:

Maybe not as original/mad as you are oblivious...wasn't the gym emptied so Ms. Noble could have her visit? Oh, I believe it was.
kygbbfan Wrote:So, Barnette can play at UK and Noble can't? LOL. She can play in any conference in the country. UK may or may not be a good fit, but she can certainly play in the SEC.

:Clap:
HOGWOLLOP Wrote:This just in.... "After an intense recruiting campaign, with an official visit included, Perry Central actually signed Kendal Noble last summer." When reached for comment, Coach Napier grinned sheepishly and shut his office door.

:thatsfunn
HOGWOLLOP Wrote:Maybe not as original/mad as you are oblivious...wasn't the gym emptied so Ms. Noble could have her visit? Oh, I believe it was.

Sure, believe what you want. I'm not even going to argue over it.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Sure, believe what you want. I'm not even going to argue over it.

There is nothing to argue over. Noble went on a recruiting visit to PCC...the gym was cleared for her to come in. That's a fact. Coach Napier and other PCC administrators traded integrity for a shot at the brass ring. Period.
Yeah, this thread has gone too far, sorry it has to be closed.