Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK's football recruiting ranked No. 32 nationally
Better than usual, just wish it could have been a little better. Charlie Strong over a UL had a Top 25 class, didn't he? If so, UK has to have a better one next year.
Better than usual.
Still don't have any stud players coming in...
Anyone have the previous 10 years recruit rankings for UK to see where this stands in recent history. I don't think I have ever seen UK even being listed, so it seems like #32 is pretty good. I'd settle fore even being ranked the 32nd team in the nation right now. Based on a ranking that I saw, they were the 66th this season.
zaga_fan Wrote:Better than usual.
Still don't have any stud players coming in...

I like the class, I wish we would have got dawson but before we say there is no studs in this class lets see what they can do on the field. Our best two players last season, Cobb and Trevatan wasnt studs coming out of high school. Cobb was a 2star. I really like this class.
This is pretty cool. Like MVP2, I like this class!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I'm very happy with this class!! I just wish dawson would have picked the cats
i know on the radio here in Arkansas, most of the players and alot of starters was 2-3 star players, just have to develop the players and players have to want to get better....go CATS
This class is by far the most athletic class that has ever signed at UK, however, they missed out on their two biggest recruits, Dawson and Davis...