Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lakers 92 - Celtics 86
Kobe goes for 20 in the second half.
Lakers played a great second half. They grounded the celtics out inside. The celtics shot awful in the second half. Pierce was not himself.
Ray Allen became the NBAs all-time leader in 3pt FGs in the first half of this game.
The sweetest jump shot in the history of the game, Ray Allen.

Kobe had 3 points in the first half. And had 20 in the fourth quarter of his 23. He took over in the fourth.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Celtics blew that lead, they didn't deserve to win.
Congrats Lakers.
Congrats Ray on becoming the NBA's All-Time Leaders in 3's!
Celtics did the same thing in the playoffs last year :|
But Kobe didn't have that impressive of a game either in the playoffs.
Lakers are the greatest team in the NBA! They cannot be stopped and are destined for a three-peat!
^That is a sick JOKE!!!!
Ballers Wrote:^That is a sick JOKE!!!!

Are you kidding me? This is Psychology 101. It worked at the begging of the season now didn't it!.........The Heat went on a bad skid, so I'm sure I can make this work like then:biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:Lakers are the greatest team in the NBA! They cannot be stopped and are destined for a three-peat!

In your 38,000+ posts, this is by far the best one! Big Grin

I take this game with a grain of salt, Boston was down a few players. I still feel the Lakers need a tweak before the playoffs.
Aslan Wrote:In your 38,000+ posts, this is by far the best one! Big Grin

I take this game with a grain of salt, Boston was down a few players. I still feel the Lakers need a tweak before the playoffs.

LOL :Thumbs:
Aslan,

SD is hoping by ranting about LA, that this will voo-doo their chances of a 3-peat... Or worse, getting beat by the Thunder in the opening round..
On another note...This moves LA to 1-6 against the top 5 ranked teams in the NBA.
Ballers Wrote:Aslan,

SD is hoping by ranting about LA, that this will voo-doo their chances of a 3-peat... Or worse, getting beat by the Thunder in the opening round..
I know.
& the Thunder are second in the West, so if they play it will be in the 2nd round or later.
Ballers Wrote:On another note...This moves LA to 1-6 against the top 5 ranked teams in the NBA.

What's the Heat?
0-2 vs Boston
2-1 vs Magic
1-0 vs Lakers
0-2 vs Dallas
0-1 vs Chicago
1-0 vs Thunder
Overall 4-6
They've yet to play the Spurs but they will play them twice.