Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homework!
Does anyone have any suggestions on a topic for my research paper. I just can't think of anything to write about. Please help me!!
Write about a famous person, that you know something about. Or you can write about how a coach can change an athletes life if given the oppurtunity
I probably have several laying around here you could have..
I think I got enough research papers around to put 2 students through college. Just tink about something that you have interest in and write the paper.
torQQue Wrote:I probably have several laying around here you could have..

What did you write about QQ?
What class and topic?
Yeah really what class? I did my last high school research paper on alleged discrepancies in the Bible. Mainly the book of Genesis.
my college english 2 class
I sure couldn't help ya. I was in college for 2 years and never got past English 1 so I just quit school. :lol: I hate english. Don't know why we have to have it. I can already spel purty gud.
blackcatfan4life Wrote:I sure couldn't help ya. I was in college for 2 years and never got past English 1 so I just quit school. :lol: I hate english. Don't know why we have to have it. I can already spel purty gud.

To learn how to write more professional. Which is necessary for upper level classes and in businesses.