Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TOYOTA in NASCAR?????
What does everyone think about Toyota jumping into NASCAR?

I think it is all about the money baby. . .

As a lifelong NASCAR fan, I am apalled. I would like to hear the opinion of everyone else . . . .
Yeah it has to be........
i don tliek it but it is always all about the money...

OU was does it have to be?
yeah but like you said they would't be involved if it was't for the money.......
but you said they had to be in it.......... why?
My bad what i ment they have to be in it for the money sorry for bein so confussing......
Yeah, as long as Mike Helton is in charge, you can look for American cars to soon be the minority, as Toyota, Hyundai, Nissan, Mitsubishi and anything else OTHER than American cars will be on the track. Also, look for the banishment of the National Anthem, pre race prayer, the good ol U.S.of A flag, as it will "offend" people who might take it as "insensitive", along with making an even field, so say goodbye to at least 80% of your white southern drivers, and make room for muslims, communists, terrorists (hey everybody needs to be forgiven, as long as they got money, right?), and OH YEAH, you can FORGET ABOUT having no more than 2 races right here in the states, as the field will soon consist of the daytona 500, then the hong kong 400, the bagdahd 350, the Hanoi 500 and the Mike Helton special, everybody's favorite road course, the Saudi Desert 125. Come on Nascar, get rid of that gutless son of a b*tch, and bring Nascar back to the south.
It can only happen if, we, the fans, let it happen.

This citizens of this country don't take a stand for anything anymore. We complain about it, but we give in to it at the same time.

If there are no one to buy the tickets to the races and boycott the foreign cars entering NASCAR then I would bet that they would have to reconsider.

The money comes from us, the spectators, more than anyone else.
"TidesHoss32" Wrote:Yeah, as long as Mike Helton is in charge, you can look for American cars to soon be the minority, as Toyota, Hyundai, Nissan, Mitsubishi and anything else OTHER than American cars will be on the track. Also, look for the banishment of the National Anthem, pre race prayer, the good ol U.S.of A flag, as it will "offend" people who might take it as "insensitive", along with making an even field, so say goodbye to at least 80% of your white southern drivers, and make room for muslims, communists, terrorists (hey everybody needs to be forgiven, as long as they got money, right?), and OH YEAH, you can FORGET ABOUT having no more than 2 races right here in the states, as the field will soon consist of the daytona 500, then the hong kong 400, the bagdahd 350, the Hanoi 500 and the Mike Helton special, everybody's favorite road course, the Saudi Desert 125. Come on Nascar, get rid of that gutless son of a b*tch, and bring Nascar back to the south.

Do you even know Mike Helton?

I doubt it.

Look--anyone who knows anything about NASCAR knows where this one is coming from: BRIAN FRANCE.

Mike Helton is a complete figure head to begin with. Brian (like his father) calls all of the shots when it comes to NASCAR. If you would have actually ever met Helton--it would take you about 30 seconds to figure that one out.

Brian is the money man, and he calls ALL of the shots. Lets make sure that we keep that one straight.
you have got to be KIDDING ME. Yeah mr bigshot, "i know mike helton and everybody in nascar"....that is COMPLETE garbage, and YOU KNOW IT. Brian France gives Mike Helton FULL THROTTLE and COMPLETE CONTROL over nascar to oversee its operations, AND THATS WHY nascar will soon be running races sponsored by foreign car companies, and such. And as far as you saying I dont know Mike Helton, your right, I DONT, but I DO know a few older drivers, and some in which i have spoken to and even one told me three years ago at the Pepsi 400 to wait and see what YOUR GOOD BUDDY MIKE HELTON has in store for nascar, and like prophets, he is right on the money. Oh and i am just SO SORRY for stepping on your toes for saying negative things about YOUR GOOD BUDDY MIKE HELTON
How could anyone take up for Mike Helton? Let's see, we now have Datsun's in Nascar, we race the Taco Bell 10,000 in Mexico. Nascar is getting ridiculous!
"TidesHoss32" Wrote:you have got to be KIDDING ME. Yeah mr bigshot, "i know mike helton and everybody in nascar"....that is COMPLETE garbage, and YOU KNOW IT. Brian France gives Mike Helton FULL THROTTLE and COMPLETE CONTROL over nascar to oversee its operations, AND THATS WHY nascar will soon be running races sponsored by foreign car companies, and such. And as far as you saying I dont know Mike Helton, your right, I DONT, but I DO know a few older drivers, and some in which i have spoken to and even one told me three years ago at the Pepsi 400 to wait and see what YOUR GOOD BUDDY MIKE HELTON has in store for nascar, and like prophets, he is right on the money. Oh and i am just SO SORRY for stepping on your toes for saying negative things about YOUR GOOD BUDDY MIKE HELTON

I never said anything about knowing Mike Helton--but I wanted to make it REAL CLEAR that you don't. fI have met him twice. Each time for about 20 minutes. And each time--it was obvious--he does what Brian tells him to do. He is only with NASCAR still because he likes his job.

You obviously know NOTHING about the way that NASCAR works. Mike Helton has very little (if any at all) control over what happens in NASCAR. He is the director of competiton--he has no authority to make a decision like that to begin with.

It is more than clear that you are here to start trouble. So I will put it to you like this--BRING FACTS to your argument--or go back to where you came from. You obviously have no clue what you are talking about.
Brian runs the show, just like his father before him, and his father before him.

It doesn't take a genius to figure that one out. (That says about everything that needs to be said).
its all about the money
"KentuckyHillBilly5321" Wrote:I never said anything about knowing Mike Helton--but I wanted to make it REAL CLEAR that you don't. fI have met him twice. Each time for about 20 minutes. And each time--it was obvious--he does what Brian tells him to do. He is only with NASCAR still because he likes his job.

You obviously know NOTHING about the way that NASCAR works. Mike Helton has very little (if any at all) control over what happens in NASCAR. He is the director of competiton--he has no authority to make a decision like that to begin with.

It is more than clear that you are here to start trouble. So I will put it to you like this--BRING FACTS to your argument--or go back to where you came from. You obviously have no clue what you are talking about.
Brian runs the show, just like his father before him, and his father before him.

It doesn't take a genius to figure that one out. (That says about everything that needs to be said).
2 times for 20 minutes each huh. Man, are you a car owner or something? Why would he talk to you for 20 minutes TWICE?:lmao:
WOW, FORTY MINUTES WITH MIKE HELTON?!?!?!?!!?!?! well allow me the oppurtunity to apologize!, i had no idea that a man of your intelligence could learn everything how nascar works in forty minutes! So he cried to you and told you everything going on is because "Brian said so" in 40 minutes? Yes, i go to races, around six or seven every year. No I dont get to travel with the circuit, but I know enough about how it runs AND WHO RUNS IT AND WHO MAKES THE DECISIONS to stake my argument. And who wouldn't like a job with Nascar, Mr. intelligent? And as far as bringing facts to an argument, I WILL, but i will not name names for the sake of this site, however, if you would like to have a conversation about my facts, i will be more than happy to do that. I'm not in here to start trouble, the only person who takes offense to anything i say is YOU. Yes, Mike Helton IS THE DIRECTOR OF COMPETITION, which means he is the director over what goes on at the track, and makes the decisions for the consequences of what happens on the track. Mike Helton has more authority than he told you he does. It doesnt take a genius to figure that out. I guess that says everything that needs to be said.
"KentuckyHillBilly5321" Wrote:I never said anything about knowing Mike Helton--but I wanted to make it REAL CLEAR that you don't. fI have met him twice. Each time for about 20 minutes. And each time--it was obvious--he does what Brian tells him to do. He is only with NASCAR still because he likes his job.

"PLAYBOY5" Wrote:2 times for 20 minutes each huh. Man, are you a car owner or something? Why would he talk to you for 20 minutes TWICE?:lmao:

1st Time: Right place at right time
2nd Time: With right person at right time
"TidesHoss32" Wrote:WOW, FORTY MINUTES WITH MIKE HELTON?!?!?!?!!?!?! well allow me the oppurtunity to apologize!, i had no idea that a man of your intelligence could learn everything how nascar works in forty minutes! So he cried to you and told you everything going on is because "Brian said so" in 40 minutes? Yes, i go to races, around six or seven every year. No I dont get to travel with the circuit, but I know enough about how it runs AND WHO RUNS IT AND WHO MAKES THE DECISIONS to stake my argument. And who wouldn't like a job with Nascar, Mr. intelligent? And as far as bringing facts to an argument, I WILL, but i will not name names for the sake of this site, however, if you would like to have a conversation about my facts, i will be more than happy to do that. I'm not in here to start trouble, the only person who takes offense to anything i say is YOU. Yes, Mike Helton IS THE DIRECTOR OF COMPETITION, which means he is the director over what goes on at the track, and makes the decisions for the consequences of what happens on the track. Mike Helton has more authority than he told you he does. It doesnt take a genius to figure that out. I guess that says everything that needs to be said.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah . . .

Who are you to question me again?

Let me answer that: NO ONE.

Could Mike Helton tell me everything about NASCAR in 40 minutes? Of course not. Could he tell me enough to let me form an opinion based on the facts of the conversation? ABSOLUTELY.

If you are too foolish to realize that--then you have more issues than the average person.

Yes--I would love to have a conversation about the facts--so why don't you go ahead and share your information . . . I seriously doubt that you have any information to share.

So I will quietly wait for your "facts". I am sure that they will be a little different than the reality of the situation. Anyone who has been to a race or been involved in racing knows who controls NASCAR. I will give you a hint: the last name is FRANCE.
just a question..... why are we opposed to toyota and other foreign cars being in nascar .... just wondering ...
"TidesHoss32" Wrote:WOW, FORTY MINUTES WITH MIKE HELTON?!?!?!?!!?!?! well allow me the oppurtunity to apologize!, i had no idea that a man of your intelligence could learn everything how nascar works in forty minutes! So he cried to you and told you everything going on is because "Brian said so" in 40 minutes? Yes, i go to races, around six or seven every year. No I dont get to travel with the circuit, but I know enough about how it runs AND WHO RUNS IT AND WHO MAKES THE DECISIONS to stake my argument. And who wouldn't like a job with Nascar, Mr. intelligent? And as far as bringing facts to an argument, I WILL, but i will not name names for the sake of this site, however, if you would like to have a conversation about my facts, i will be more than happy to do that. I'm not in here to start trouble, the only person who takes offense to anything i say is YOU. Yes, Mike Helton IS THE DIRECTOR OF COMPETITION, which means he is the director over what goes on at the track, and makes the decisions for the consequences of what happens on the track. Mike Helton has more authority than he told you he does. It doesnt take a genius to figure that out. I guess that says everything that needs to be said.

your right ... i dont take offense to what you are saying ... but i do take offense to how you are saying it ... i think a lot of people do ....
If I'm not mistaken..this thread is titled "Toyota in Nascar" not "Who runs Nascar", so I suggest that this thread gets back on track immediately and quit the "I'm so much more intelligent than you" game or it will be closed.

Thank You!
if i have offended anybody in how i say anything, then i do apologize, but the thread stated for us to list our opinions, and i gave mine, and apparently some people on here didn't take kindly to it because my opinion was different than his. But for those that i may have offended, i do apologize.
"evillive" Wrote:your right ... i dont take offense to what you are saying ... but i do take offense to how you are saying it ... i think a lot of people do ....
"TidesHoss32" Wrote:if i have offended anybody in how i say anything, then i do apologize, but the thread stated for us to list our opinions, and i gave mine, and apparently some people on here didn't take kindly to it because my opinion was different than his. But for those that i may have offended, i do apologize.

Lets be real honest here--

You haven't offended me in the slightest. But you have amused the hell out of me. Just remember, when people read your posts, they get to make their own opinion of you. If this is how you want to come off--that is your problem.

Some of us are here to have intelligent, well thougth out conversations. Then there are people who are here to stir up the pot. It doesn't take a genius for anyone to figure out who is who in this scenario.

If that is how you want it--that is your problem. I would just be a little more sure about who you are talking to before you try to call out what they know or what they don't know.
they ran Jaguars in the first daytona 500
toyota are built in ky
what the problem
afraid we are going to get smoked
i wish BMW, porche, or mercedes would run a car so you could all cry each week
"Doc Holliday" Wrote:they ran Jaguars in the first daytona 500
toyota are built in ky
what the problem
afraid we are going to get smoked
i wish BMW, porche, or mercedes would run a car so you could all cry each week
only reason i dont like it is because i think they are goin to bastardize it down. i got funny feelings about it. it has nothing to do with it being a forigne car. i like watchin the GT racing with Audi, Pontiac GTO's, Corvettes, Porsche etc... just dont want ot see it in NASCAR. to me it is more a American roots kinda thing. i dunno...
I can already see the shirts being made across America and definately at Bristol talking about Toyota's. I think all in all, American products is going to have ALOT of fun with this one! GO MAYFIELD19!
I agree....the Toyota in NASCAR thing is just wrong....I thought this was supposed to be an "American" sport, meaning the auto makers.....what's next, having MIGs and ZEROs do the fly-overs??
Wanna know whats amusing, is the thought that, i haven't offended you in the slightest? i doubt it. The minute i post anything, you are the first one to jump up and reply, but you're not offended? Come on, and as for intelligent conversation, you seem to give everybody the impression that you are actually, indeed, intelligent, which is false. You are the typical, " I know everything about everybody and everything" guy and you refuse to accept anybody else's opinion. And if that is the case, then thats your problem, because I'll go ahead and tell you, as bad as i hate to admit it, i DO agree with some of what you believe and post on other posts, but if rooting against a Hendrix driver or wishing Nascar would get rid of your hero Mike Helton offends you (which it obviously does, and these people that have read these posts can PLAINLY SEE) then I guess you'll just have to be offended (which you are). So go ahead and post another one on top of this one, so you can get the last word in, if it makes "Mr. Intelligent" feel any better. And you should be amused at yourself, for posting such garbage as "you haven't offended me". please.
"KentuckyHillBilly5321" Wrote:Lets be real honest here--

You haven't offended me in the slightest. But you have amused the hell out of me. Just remember, when people read your posts, they get to make their own opinion of you. If this is how you want to come off--that is your problem.

Some of us are here to have intelligent, well thougth out conversations. Then there are people who are here to stir up the pot. It doesn't take a genius for anyone to figure out who is who in this scenario.

If that is how you want it--that is your problem. I would just be a little more sure about who you are talking to before you try to call out what they know or what they don't know.
I dont like it b/c they are not an american company and nascar is a true american sport.