Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Montgomery County 2011
Any thoughts on how Montgomery will do this season?
10thregionfan Wrote:Any thoughts on how Montgomery will do this season?
I am not from Montgomery co. but I can tell you that your team worked real hard all summer long. They seemed young but well disciplined young men who werre very much interested in the game. They may have had a lot of players playing other places. About every tournement they seemed to show up. Good luck on the upcoming season.
10thregionfan Wrote:Any thoughts on how Montgomery will do this season?

I can tell you this.....You have possibly the best coach in the state coaching for you and that will do a lot for you year in year out. He's the best i've ever seen at getting the most out of his players. Good luck to you this season.
what's the name of the Tournament that there hosting on April 8th & 9th?
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:I can tell you this.....You have possibly the best coach in the state coaching for you and that will do a lot for you year in year out. He's the best i've ever seen at getting the most out of his players. Good luck to you this season.

Agreed, Gene Combs always does the best with what he has to work with.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Agreed, Gene Combs always does the best with what he has to work with.

If Gene Combs was to move to Lexington or Louisville and become the head coach at a 6a school, he would win multiple state championships.
The "Lee" tradition continues at Montgomery. What a talented baseball family and good folk to go with it.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:If Gene Combs was to move to Lexington or Louisville and become the head coach at a 6a school, he would win multiple state championships.

I agree, he is a heck of a coach. Best of luck to the Indians this year.