Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Pelphrey Out At Arkansas?
just heard on the News that Arkansas Head Coach Jon Pelfrey is on the Hot Seat.

thoughts?
I think that Pelfrey deserves one more season with a solid recruiting class coming in. I think that will be fine next year but wow are they taking a little longer to get back on the up and up!
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bad timing for UK fans. I wish they would have waited for this to leak until after they played UK. Still think the Cats win, but Arkansas don't need any more motivation.
Hope he doesn't lose his job, But if you don't produce you will be replaced
If something does happen and John is let go at Arkansas, can you see him as an assistant coach at Kentucky?
^That's very possible.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Hasn't he been on the hot seat almost his entire time at Arkansas? I know he was nowhere close to being their first choice.
Jarons Wrote:Hasn't he been on the hot seat almost his entire time at Arkansas? I know he was nowhere close to being their first choice.

Very true. This has been going on for some years now. However, from all that I have heard recently, Arkansas fans are probably going to give him the pass until next year and go from there.
[SIZE="4"]
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
Navajo4life Wrote:If something does happen and John is let go at Arkansas, can you see him as an assistant coach at Kentucky?

Lord, lets hope not, he has no communication skills and can't coach a lick! Maybe Paintsville HS will won't him.
superfreak Wrote:Lord, lets hope not, he has no communication skills and can't coach a lick! Maybe Paintsville HS will won't him.

This coming from the guy who picked SV to get beat EVERY game last year at the Sweet 16.
A guy who said Enes Kanter "will be playing come January".
A guy that said EJ would NEVER leave the bench at UL.
A guy who talks about almost every coach being terrible.
A guy who has trashed Justice, Slone, Hatfield, Stepp, Poole, Quincy Hankins and JOHN WALL!

You know...If you hate EKY or KY so bad. Just LEAVE. I promise no one will stop you.

Hey, I got it. Why don't you go coach Arkansas? I'm sure they would hire a guy with all your superior basketball knowledge and people skills. :eyeroll:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
On the hotseat or out? The thread title says out??????
^ News Said he was on the hot seat and i named the title what i named it to see who thinks he will be out at the end of the season
I'd say they will give him one more year. If he don't produce next season...I would say he is gone.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
If for some reason he can beat his old team tonight, it may save his job...
I hope he doesn't lose his job. I root for him just because he's from Eastern Kentucky.
OffTheHook Wrote:This coming from the guy who picked SV to get beat EVERY game last year at the Sweet 16.
A guy who has trashed Justice, Slone, Hatfield, Stepp, Poole, Quincy Hankins and JOHN WALL!

You know...If you hate EKY or KY so bad. Just LEAVE. I promise no one will stop you.

Hey, I got it. Why don't you go coach Arkansas? I'm sure they would hire a guy with all your superior basketball knowledge and people skills. :eyeroll:
Dont wish him on us, Im a longtime Hogs basketball fan!!! :redboxer:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
OffTheHook Wrote:This coming from the guy who picked SV to get beat EVERY game last year at the Sweet 16.

I do applogize sir. I was so wrong now that Ive had time to think about it Pelfrey probable would be better at coaching a grade school team. I think even high school may be to much for him.

I tell it the way it is if you don't like don't read it.

Most people thought Kanter would play in Jan.
Landon slone turned out to be a flop couldn't play for PC
Justice is playing out of his league and it's starting to show
Stepp well he was the most hyped up player in High school history cant play at cumberland
Wall-- I guess I was just wrong whatever I said
Hatfield I think I said he couldn't play D1 and I was right.
Hankins cole is a thug and Poole cant even get off the bench.

Go blow yourself

:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
superfreak Wrote:Lord, lets hope not, he has no communication skills and can't coach a lick! Maybe Paintsville HS will won't him.

:lmao:
Strikeout King Wrote:just heard on the News that Arkansas Head Coach Jon Pelfrey is on the Hot Seat.

thoughts?

its on the radio everyday here in Arkansas, not new news,they say the AD that hired him wants to see what he can do with those kids coming in next yr, so he will still be here more than likely next yr, if i hear anything new, i be sure to post.....go cats even though we just got beat by Arkansas tonight..
Pelfry out???? Not now! At Kentucky's expense of course. Man can we ever have a game where a kid does not play out of his mind and go for 25+?? Im happy that Pelfry may get more time but that team of his should have never been able to beat us.
[SIZE="4"]
^ He still does not have the caliber of player to compete for an SEC title.
Stardust Wrote:^ He still does not have the caliber of player to compete for an SEC title.

I think that this saves him long enough to see how the good recruiting class plays out next year.
[SIZE="4"]
I think his seat just cooled off a bit!
superfreak Wrote:I do applogize sir. I was so wrong now that Ive had time to think about it Pelfrey probable would be better at coaching a grade school team. I think even high school may be to much for him.

Stepp well he was the most hyped up player in High school history cant play at cumberland

Go blow yourself

You told us! :eyeroll:
Sheesh. Cant anyone even get his name right?

It's John Pelphrey, not Jon Pelfrey.
Bob Seger Wrote:Sheesh. Cant anyone even get his name right?

It's John Pelphrey, not Jon Pelfrey.

Smile Sorry about that man. I completely boatched that in one of my posts. Sorry Pelph!!
[SIZE="4"]
superfreak Wrote:I do applogize sir. I was so wrong now that Ive had time to think about it Pelfrey probable would be better at coaching a grade school team. I think even high school may be to much for him.

Go blow yourself

And he is WRONG again! LOL!!!! You have issues brother. Someone beat you up as a kid? The point I was trying to make was, ALL you do is trash people. There is a difference in telling the truth and bashing people.

As for your last well thought out and educated statement. You must have talked to some of my ex-girlfriends! :biggrin: Confusedhh:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Smile Sorry about that man. I completely boatched that in one of my posts. Sorry Pelph!!

I can't beleave all the misteaks made on this sight.
fairweatherfan Wrote:I can't beleave all the misteaks made on this sight.

Like misspelling "believe". I know that I do not have a dog in this fight, but I could not resist.
ImagineThat! Wrote:Like misspelling "believe". I know that I do not have a dog in this fight, but I could not resist.

Nevermind.....I'm a little slow today. I went back and paid closer attention to the whole post. Blonde moment! Apologies to any blondes on here....figure of speech.:worthy: