Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Pelphrey Out At Arkansas?
What about misteaks and sight?

You only caught one blondie.

ImagineThat! Wrote:Like misspelling "believe". I know that I do not have a dog in this fight, but I could not resist.
fairweatherfan Wrote:I can't beleave all the misteaks made on this sight.

LOL! TongueirateSho
I believe this has been my farvorite thread yet and i really hope I didn't mispell anything LOL!!!
beasy_bo Wrote:I believe this has been my farvorite thread yet and i really hope I didn't mispell anything LOL!!!

And before you correct someone else, read the whole post and make sure there was no sarcasm intended. :Thumbs:
It is not the x's and 0's but the Jimmy and Joes that make a college team. Other than Nolan Richardson, who did not have a single player to get a degree, name anyone that could recruit better than what Pel has done with the university looking at grad rates for the first time.
news today on Arkansas radio, someone posted in Fayetteville paper to pro test to get him fired, i say from the calls from the shows i listen 70percent want him out...
Maybe John and Bruce Pearl should trade positions. Seems like they (Arkansas) like cheaters better than Mentors.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
John Pelphrey has signed his best recruiting class for 2011 since arriving at Arkansas. It's a legit top ten possibly top five class. He should get one more year but if he doesn't win next year the heat will be on more than ever. I don't think it's a secret that the old guard at Arkansas longs for a return of "40 minutes of ****." Mike Anderson the Nolan Richardson protege would take the job and that's not good news for UK. Anderson has consistently given Calapari fits at both UAB and Missouri. :notworthy
even with that class coming in,they was talking yesterday on the radio, all of them more than likely would stay if john is out and they bring in mike
I really think they will give him one more year. If he doesn't improve next season. IMO he will be dismissed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Quote:This coming from the guy who picked SV to get beat EVERY game last year at the Sweet 16.
A guy who said Enes Kanter "will be playing come January".
A guy that said EJ would NEVER leave the bench at UL.
A guy who talks about almost every coach being terrible.
A guy who has trashed Justice, Slone, Hatfield, Stepp, Poole, Quincy Hankins and JOHN WALL!

You know...If you hate EKY or KY so bad. Just LEAVE. I promise no one will stop you.

Hey, I got it. Why don't you go coach Arkansas? I'm sure they would hire a guy with all your superior basketball knowledge and people skills.

Lol :thatsfunn :worthy:
heard today on the radio here in Arkansas, from ex player, thats has some inside information, and said, that if they dont get to the big dance John is gone this year..so it dont look good..
OffTheHook Wrote:This coming from the guy who picked SV to get beat EVERY game last year at the Sweet 16.
A guy who said Enes Kanter "will be playing come January".
A guy that said EJ would NEVER leave the bench at UL.
A guy who talks about almost every coach being terrible.
A guy who has trashed Justice, Slone, Hatfield, Stepp, Poole, Quincy Hankins and JOHN WALL!

You know...If you hate EKY or KY so bad. Just LEAVE. I promise no one will stop you.

Hey, I got it. Why don't you go coach Arkansas? I'm sure they would hire a guy with all your superior basketball knowledge and people skills. :eyeroll:
:Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs: