Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arkansas 77 - (22) Kentucky 76 (OT)
Hats off to the razorbacks. Especially powell and clarke who played great tonight.
The reason the cats loose the close games is because knight is scoring the entire game, then the last 3 minutes they get jones in isolation and he screw the game up for them... Blame it on the refs or whatever, this is simply bad coaching on cals part. No timeout in regulation? Draws a play up for a 3 in OT? Thats stupid... Sorry but it is. Knight player great as I was very impressed with the heart and will he played with, he kept them in the game, but his selfish buddy tjones lost it. Liggins didnt loose it, his technial was the turn around of the game though. He deserved the technical IMO
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Hey Ville, did Kyle Kuric deserve his technical? If you had heard Coach Cal's post game press conference and I'm sure you did not, then you would have known that Liggins was instructed to throw the ball to Harrellson after Harrellson set the pick for Knight and then rolled to the basket.... Look on Kentuckysportsradio blog and you will see a perfect picture of Harrellson WIDE OPEN under the basket with NOBODY close to him and then talk to me how Cal screwed that play up....
Navajo4life Wrote:Hey Ville, did Kyle Kuric deserve his technical? If you had heard Coach Cal's post game press conference and I'm sure you did not, then you would have known that Liggins was instructed to throw the ball to Harrellson after Harrellson set the pick for Knight and then rolled to the basket.... Look on Kentuckysportsradio blog and you will see a perfect picture of Harrellson WIDE OPEN under the basket with NOBODY close to him and then talk to me how Cal screwed that play up....

:Thumbs: