Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Florida
28.57%
(22) Kentucky
71.43%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(13) Florida @ (22) Kentucky 2/26
4:00 pm CBS

thoughts?
****, I guess i'll say we win because we're playing at home (thank god).
^^

Yup, at Rupp. Cats win.

76-71
Cats at home but nobody in the east will catch FL
Well, if the streak is going to end in 2011, this would be the game. But I think the Cats will rebound from tonights loss. Florida is the best team in the SEC, but they are not that good.
I know UK is at home, but I have an eerie feeling about this one. Nonetheless, a different team will show up, than the one that did tonight. UK by 2.
Florida is ranked 13th, figured that should be in the thread title. SK, Cal State Fullerton? lol
Home, we are a beast of a team. I still think that Florida may be the closest home game of the year but I say we end up winning by 10.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Home, we are a beast of a team. I still think that Florida may be the closest home game of the year but I say we end up winning by 10.

By 10!?!

Florida should be the fav in this game -2 to -3. You guys should be able to make some serious $$$ on this one.
The good news is that UK has not played two really bad conference games in a row. Bad news is UK has not played two really good conference games in a row. I think the trend continues UK by six. Just because they are at home.
Aslan Wrote:I know UK is at home, but I have an eerie feeling about this one. Nonetheless, a different team will show up, than the one that did tonight. UK by 2.
Florida is ranked 13th, figured that should be in the thread title. SK, Cal State Fullerton? lol

Baseball.
This game worries me, but the streak continues. UK by 4.
In the friendly confines of Rupp, I have to go with UK. Too bad the SEC tournament isn't at Rupp.

With a team this young, they could pull it together at any time. The bad part is....with a team this young, it's possible they will not pull it together. My money is on the previous...I think they pull it together in the SEC tournament. Maybe Cal can do his best Tom Izzo impersination and have the Cats clicking in the tournament.
goscots56 Wrote:By 10!?!

Florida should be the fav in this game -2 to -3. You guys should be able to make some serious $$$ on this one.

10 does not indicate that the game was actually that wide of a margin. I think that it will be close the whole game, get down to the final 2-3 minutes and we will be up 5 or so and then after fouling etc. we push the lead to 10 by the end of the game. This game will be a slugfest do not get me wrong!
[SIZE="4"]
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
ImagineThat! Wrote:In the friendly confines of Rupp, I have to go with UK. Too bad the SEC tournament isn't at Rupp.

With a team this young, they could pull it together at any time. The bad part is....with a team this young, it's possible they will not pull it together. My money is on the previous...I think they pull it together in the SEC tournament. Maybe Cal can do his best Tom Izzo impersination and have the Cats clicking in the tournament.

We can only hope, what a thrill that would be.
UK by 6
Jarons Wrote:The good news is that UK has not played two really bad conference games in a row. Bad news is UK has not played two really good conference games in a row. I think the trend continues UK by six. Just because they are at home.
UK did lose to Ole Miss and Florida back to back, but both games were on the road.
LWC Wrote:Baseball.

I know, it's just random.
I like our chances in this one, but who knows as Florida has a ton of experience and these seniors for Florida have won in Rupp before.

It's going to be a good one and hopefully the streak continues!
Wildcats get revenge 73-65.
Kentucky 76
Florida 68

Kentucky is a different team at Rupp Arena
The Wildcats should win this one since this is going to be a home game! I say UK wins by 8
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
geauxtigers75 Wrote:****, i guess i'll say we win because we're playing at home (thank god).
agreed.
I think the cats win this one by 3 points. 74-71.... However the next game against vandy, the homestreak comes to an end
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
This game is the beginning of the Cats rolling into the NCAA! I have to stay somewhat positive. I think that if we can win the next three and then make a run in the SEC tourney UK can still get a four with a slim chance at the 3.... As of right now they are a 6 but have quality teams in front to play. So the sky really can be the limit if this team starts to come alive and better their seeding. I will continue to say that we will be a team that no one will want to face in the second round or anything.... and depending on the seed we can get and the bracket we can past that sweet 16 game.
[SIZE="4"]
Can we beat a high powered offense at home? With Parsons being able to go we might have some troubke. Im not sure we can pull this one out. We will need another outstanding game from Miller.
i do believe UK can beat FL @ home, but it wont be easy. I say UK by 3
FlorDia no, Florida yes. Big Grin
Florida by at least 5.
if they dont get atleast 3 players in double figures, they win streak at home is over..
We will win, simple.
cuppett777 Wrote:if they dont get atleast 3 players in double figures, they win streak at home is over..

Which is all they needed the first time when they lost by 2. Jones and Knight did their job, but Lamb only had 5 and Miller & Liggins combined for 13. If Any of those three do their job, UK can maintain the streak.

More than anything, this game will come down to who shoots the 3 better. The Cats shot 58% from the arc, their best of the season. While the Gators only hit 31%. You have to expect both teams to shoot closer to 40% this time around. The team who cans the threes will win this game.