Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Professional Player at USC
Just sitting here watching Arizona and USC play and the announcers keep talking about this kid at USC, Nikola Vucevic, who played for 2 professional teams over in Europe. Just wondering if Enes Kanter actually stayed at Washington if he would be playing college basketball???
Yes, I honestly feel that if Enes has stayed at Washington, he would be playing right now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
I'll make a personal guarantee that he would be playing right now if he were a Huskey. Why? Because NCAA President Mark Emmertt was the president of the University of Washington when Kanter was being recruited.

The NCAA gets worse and worse every year. **** Vitale was talking about on Tom Leach's radio show just the other day.
Was he paid in Europe and how much?
He played on the National team, and his two parents played professionally. He did not. He wasn't even good enough to play his Freshamn year at USC!
^ I was getting ready to say that the NCAA sure had some balls to say this kid could play and Kanter couldn't. Man you talk about a slap in the face that would have been.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:^ I was getting ready to say that the NCAA sure had some balls to say this kid could play and Kanter couldn't. Man you talk about a slap in the face that would have been.

:Thumbs: This was not the case
Stardust, I was only going by what the announcers were saying during the game, I did not do any research on this subject, I just took it for granted that if the announcers were making these statements on FoxSports television, then this must have been true. I apologize if the title of this thread is misleading..