Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mississippi State 70 - Tennessee 69
Final From Knoxville

Miss. State's First Win In Knoxville Since 1999
The Vols will be one of the favorites...

In the NIT Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Before this game, Joey-brackets had 6 SEC teams in. Does this loss knock UT out?
Tennessee is the most inconsistent team in the SEC, by far.
congrats MS
LWC Wrote:Before this game, Joey-brackets had 6 SEC teams in. Does this loss knock UT out?

I seriously doubt it. Currently they are 17-12 which doesnt seem like a very good record but they have some nice wins and with 2 reg season games left South Carolina and Kentucky that are winnable games. I think they are in.

Good wins- @ Vandy, Pittsburgh, Villavona,@ Georgia

Bad Loses- Charleston, Oakland, Charlotte.
UT could be in serious jeopardy of missing the ncaa imo.
There resume is looking worse and worse.
There horrible losses hurt them more than anything i think. oakland and charleston are huge losses to bad teams.
Another thing the comittee will look at is Pearls troubles this year. Think what you want they could easily knock ut out because of pearl and his problems.
Bolt Wrote:There horrible losses hurt them more than anything i think. oakland and charleston are huge losses to bad teams.
Another thing the comittee will look at is Pearls troubles this year. Think what you want they could easily knock ut out because of pearl and his problems.

Oakland and Charleston are not bad teams. Both are 22-9.
Tennessee will need to make some noise in the SEC Tournament if they want to assure themselves a spot in the field of 68!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Tennessee desperately needs to win its last two games against South Carolina and Kentucky. If they do, then they will probably sneak in even if they lose in the first round of the SEC tournament. They already have a pretty good RPI and a late season win over Kentucky would put them over the top, IMO.
18fan Wrote:Oakland and Charleston are not bad teams. Both are 22-9.

Yea sure, there awesome. You gotta be kidding there 22-9 because there playing other teams that suck like them.
Dont worry, Tennessee will be in the big dance. I'll guarantee that.