Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legwarmers?
LegWarmers? Please tell me that no one here actually wears these things? Do you? Is this back in style or something? The last time I saw these was in the 80's and I was in grade school...
I think you would look sexy in a some BGGirl
I dont even know what they are...lol
I thought they went out and were burned after Fame but seems they are coming around again. So BGgirl get those warmers out for QQ.
Gap and Old Navy are trying to bring them back, but I think they suck.
There will be no knocking of the leg warmers in this forum lol.. For I have a pair lol
Why cover up legs? Guys want to SEE them. I don't see the point.
It leaves even more for the imagination CE lol
Well last time I went into Abercrombie, all the girls working there had these little skirts on and tank-tops with leg warmers and sandles. Let me be the first to say that I LOVED it. You couldn't drag me out of that place. So many people were dressed the same way throughout the mall. Needless to say I got slapped about 20 times that day cuz my girl just so happened to be with me. But hey you can't help it. Big Grin
crazytaxidriver Wrote:There will be no knocking of the leg warmers in this forum lol.. For I have a pair lol

LMAO!!
I never thought I'd get so many responses out of the legwarmers thread :lol: So, the guys like them..and some of you wear them?

I could of guessed that QQ would like to see me wear them...One day he wants me to dress like an adult and the next he wants me wearing legwarmers like a teen. I already look young enough...I dont need to look any younger...
blackcatfan4life Wrote:Well last time I went into Abercrombie, all the girls working there had these little skirts on and tank-tops with leg warmers and sandles. Let me be the first to say that I LOVED it. You couldn't drag me out of that place. So many people were dressed the same way throughout the mall. Needless to say I got slapped about 20 times that day cuz my girl just so happened to be with me. But hey you can't help it. Big Grin

Learn from your mistakes.. Never take your g/f on vacation, or shopping lol..
Im undecided on them really, I think it looks good sometimes, but others it just looks like theyre trying too hard.
Well it just depends on who you see them on. Of course given a hot girl, you would like it. Now a 700 pounder could be quite unattractive. Big Grin

And yes CTD, I have learned from my mistakes. :lol:
I dont like the leg warmers but I like the short skirts so if they will wear really short skirts with leg warmers then I say YES. But the girls should have good legs like the girls in Abercrombie. But really going into Abercrombie and seeing those girls, you have thoughts of just staying there all day...haha
blackcatfan4life Wrote:Well it just depends on who you see them on. Of course given a hot girl, you would like it. Now a 700 pounder could be quite unattractive. Big Grin

Mrs QQ only weighs about 97lbs and is roughly 4'11..Im all for the legwarmers on her
torQQue Wrote:
blackcatfan4life Wrote:Well it just depends on who you see them on. Of course given a hot girl, you would like it. Now a 700 pounder could be quite unattractive. Big Grin

Mrs QQ only weighs about 97lbs and is roughly 4'11..Im all for the legwarmers on her

Is this a trick statement?? lol.. Cause I noticed you were the last to post in this thread, and no one has quoted ya yet lol.. hmm..

I remember Jane Fonda lookin good in some leg warmers on one of her workout tapes my mom had lol.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:
torQQue Wrote:

Is this a trick statement?? lol.. Cause I noticed you were the last to post in this thread, and no one has quoted ya yet lol.. hmm..

I remember Jane Fonda lookin good in some leg warmers on one of her workout tapes my mom had lol.

LMAO.. Taxi Im just trying to land some brownie points with mrs QQ.. Hope it works.LOL
torQQue Wrote:
crazytaxidriver Wrote:
torQQue Wrote:

LMAO.. Taxi Im just trying to land some brownie points with mrs QQ.. Hope it works.LOL

I get it now lol.. More power to ya my man lol.