Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What was the Pg name From Uk 2001-2002 season
He was Number 3 , Played with prince and such. Whats his name
Jp Blevins was the point guard that year.
"TATE_64" Wrote:Jp Blevins was the point guard that year.

I think it was Cliff Hawkins..

The starting lineup that year was

Hawkins
Fitch
Estill
Bogans
Prince

with Camara getting the most playing time of the bench..
But yes J.P. Blevins was #3 that year..For some reason I thought he was asking the starter...My bad..
Good ol' Blevins. I miss the boy. He was a hell of a player.
He could shoot like no other... and was a good player...
i dont remember Blevins ever doin anything great for UK. took up space is about it...
Yeah Blevins never did anything we waited four years for him to get his shot and I don't remember him ever finding it.
Blevins did better than Tackett.
"CatDawg" Wrote:Blevins did better than Tackett.

Well yeah,lol, considering Todd never touched the floor. He should have went to Clemson, why he didn't I'll never know, but I'll bet he will look back on it one day wishing he would have. Think about it, he was gonna play basketball and baseball (his best sport), why turn that down to go to UK knowing you weren't gonna get to play.
Because if you are just a basketball player at Kentucky, whether you play or not, you are 9 times out of 10, SET FOR LIFE! Unless you get homesick and have to leave the dream and the life!
good point playboy
"PC_U_KNOW_98" Wrote:Well yeah,lol, considering Todd never touched the floor. He should have went to Clemson, why he didn't I'll never know, but I'll bet he will look back on it one day wishing he would have. Think about it, he was gonna play basketball and baseball (his best sport), why turn that down to go to UK knowing you weren't gonna get to play.
yea and neither should have been on the team.. but if i was in Tackett's shoes at the time i would have chose UK. even if it was to set the bench. nothing is better than UK basketball and ot be a part of (no matter how little) would be the best thing ever.
because Todd Tackett cared more about the name on the front of his jersey than the name on the back.