Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
(23) Kentucky
57.14%
Tennessee
42.86%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(23) Kentucky @ Tennessee 3/6
More Cowbell Wrote:If you're a UK fan, it should matter a lot. The difference between the #2 and #3 seeds is HUGE in the SEC tourney, seeing as how the #3 seed has to play on Thursday and the #2 seed gets a bye to Friday. It's a difference of 4 games in 4 days or 3 games in 3 days, and that's a big deal to a team with such little depth as UK.

Of course, even if it wasn't for all that, it is still Tennessee. Beating them is ALWAYS important. :biggrin:

And to me losing to Tennessee is an Embarrassment, We should win the game in Knoxville by 15 anything less is a dissapointment to me. I hate being the one basketball school in this conference, and losing to football schools.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:And to me losing to Tennessee is an Embarrassment, We should win the game in Knoxville by 15 anything less is a dissapointment to me. I hate being the one basketball school in this conference, and losing to football schools.

And not to mention I'm just not a dog person.:thatsfunn
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:And to me losing to Tennessee is an Embarrassment, We should win the game in Knoxville by 15 anything less is a dissapointment to me. I hate being the one basketball school in this conference, and losing to football schools.

I agree with your thoughts. We should expect to win. I'm not sure that I have the confidence that we will, but the expectation should never be to lose to another conference team. As for football schools, that holds not wash to me at all. I expect the UK Football team to compete. There is no such thing as Football and Basketball schools anymore. And we should not have the exact same expectations for Football as we do with Basketball.
Stardust Wrote:I agree with your thoughts. We should expect to win. I'm not sure that I have the confidence that we will, but the expectation should never be to lose to another conference team. As for football schools, that holds not wash to me at all. I expect the UK Football team to compete. There is no such thing as Football and Basketball schools anymore. And we should not have the exact same expectations for Football as we do with Basketball.

I fully expect UK football to compete. I hate the losing streak to tennessee more than anything.
Okay, someone please help me out here. If UK wins, they have the #2 seed at 10-6, if they lose there is a 4-way tie for the #2 seed at 9-7. Who holds the tiebreaker between UK, Vandy, UGA and UT? What seed does this put UK? If this was posted earlier and I missed it, I apologize.
Uk-71
ut-67
UK by 5
ImagineThat! Wrote:Okay, someone please help me out here. If UK wins, they have the #2 seed at 10-6, if they lose there is a 4-way tie for the #2 seed at 9-7. Who holds the tiebreaker between UK, Vandy, UGA and UT? What seed does this put UK? If this was posted earlier and I missed it, I apologize.

Yeah, I know if Tennessee wins they get the 2 seed, but I don't know what UKs seed would be. I'd love to know what they use for tie breakers.

UK's come out very sluggish to start the game, but where its on the road that's not surprising.

You can tell Reggie really don't keep up with college basketball.
Kentucky only musters 22 points in the first half. Tennessee is not allowing many open looks and is forcing everything to the middle. UK has a ton of adjustments to make. Pearl had a better game plan going in than Cal.
terrible first half. Knight has been shut down with good D and Jones looks terrible. Jones never knows when to pass it back out when doubled and tripled teamed, and can't hit the side of a barn today with his shots.
Aslan Wrote:Kentucky only musters 22 points in the first half. Tennessee is not allowing many open looks and is forcing everything to the middle. UK has a ton of adjustments to make. Pearl had a better game plan going in than Cal.

Were shooting really bad, and there playing great defense.
Did we really use 5 timeouts in the first half?
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Did we really use 5 timeouts in the first half?

Great way to start the half.
I hope knight keeps hitting those.
Aslan Wrote:That should never happen.

May have saved us from a few TN runs.
Knights getting harassed before the 3 then they call a bump foul on him,
20-4 run. Looks like there was some adjustments made.
Aslan Wrote:Did I just see Miller be aggressive on back to back plays :yikes:

He is going to hit a couple more of those. We wont hold them free throwless... i mean score less for long./
Sad Oh boy, Were all gonna foul out lol.
Reggie just called Darius Mike Miller.
Here we go, dont call it for darius but u call a little touch foul on us.
Cal needs to call him a selfish ******* ******* again.
If jones could learn to pass off of that TRIPLE TEAM he would be dangerous.
Jesus Harrelson.

Put em on the line refs